Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Cli

My final hard pull before going into the garden was with Navy Federal for a cli. It took longer than usual to get a response, I got none after 5 days so I sent in a recon and today they responded with a response to my amount. My original limit was 500, I asked for 3,000 they gave me 1,500 a 3x increase is nothing to be salty about, I'll take it! Now in the garden for the next 12 months. Dv
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Cli

@Anonymous wrote:
My final hard pull before going into the garden was with Navy Federal for a cli. It took longer than usual to get a response, I got none after 5 days so I sent in a recon and today they responded with a response to my amount. My original limit was 500, I asked for 3,000 they gave me 1,500 a 3x increase is nothing to be salty about, I'll take it! Now in the garden for the next 12 months. Dv

Congrats DV.

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats DV.

Thanks Donny, it's a start. Dv

Message 3 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey great job DVSmiley Happy. Thats a great attitude to have. Sometimes if we stop to actually see how even a $500 bump is more than 1 had the day before, the roses justy might smell sweeterSmiley Wink.

Continue to use and pay on time and Navy will reward you, maybe even sp luvSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI! 

Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey great job DVSmiley Happy. Thats a great attitude to have. Sometimes if we stop to actually see how even a $500 bump is more than 1 had the day before, the roses justy might smell sweeterSmiley Wink.

Continue to use and pay on time and Navy will reward you, maybe even sp luvSmiley Happy

Thanks AJ, attitude is everything, people get so caught up in the amount and don't see the 3,4 or 5x increase. I'm happy with my 1,000$ increase in credit limit and will hit them up again in a year when I come out of the garden. Dv

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your CLI! 

Thanks IP. DV

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

DV you're on your way buddy! Congratulations 

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! and great attitude!! others would be complaining Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks pirate and c00mtg, I think it's senseless to complain about a 3x cli everyone should be happy about that! Dv
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.