cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Cli

Valued Contributor

NFCU Cli

My final hard pull before going into the garden was with Navy Federal for a cli. It took longer than usual to get a response, I got none after 5 days so I sent in a recon and today they responded with a response to my amount. My original limit was 500, I asked for 3,000 they gave me 1,500 a 3x increase is nothing to be salty about, I'll take it! Now in the garden for the next 12 months. Dv


     $500         $1,000        $1,300        $1,500        $1,850         $3,400        $3,500                            $9,500        $1,000
16 REPLIES
Senior Contributor

Re: NFCU Cli


Disabled-Vet wrote:
My final hard pull before going into the garden was with Navy Federal for a cli. It took longer than usual to get a response, I got none after 5 days so I sent in a recon and today they responded with a response to my amount. My original limit was 500, I asked for 3,000 they gave me 1,500 a 3x increase is nothing to be salty about, I'll take it! Now in the garden for the next 12 months. Dv

Congrats DV.

NFCU Platinum $7300- AMEX BCP $9000- PenFed Power $11000- Chase FU $11700- DCU Platinum $15000- Care Credit $15000- AMEX EDP $15000- NFCU CLOC $15000- Chase CSP $18900- Discover IT Miles $20000- Penfed Promise $25000- NFCU Go Rewards $27100- Venture $28750 **As of 12/9/17** EX- 756(16) TU- 775(15) EQ- 742(15) UTI 8%- Clean Files
Message 2 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Cli


donny10 wrote:

Disabled-Vet wrote:
My final hard pull before going into the garden was with Navy Federal for a cli. It took longer than usual to get a response, I got none after 5 days so I sent in a recon and today they responded with a response to my amount. My original limit was 500, I asked for 3,000 they gave me 1,500 a 3x increase is nothing to be salty about, I'll take it! Now in the garden for the next 12 months. Dv

Congrats DV.


Thanks Donny, it's a start. Dv


     $500         $1,000        $1,300        $1,500        $1,850         $3,400        $3,500                            $9,500        $1,000
Message 3 of 17
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Cli

Hey great job DVSmiley Happy. Thats a great attitude to have. Sometimes if we stop to actually see how even a $500 bump is more than 1 had the day before, the roses justy might smell sweeterSmiley Wink.

Continue to use and pay on time and Navy will reward you, maybe even sp luvSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 17
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU Cli

Congrats on your CLI! 


Message 5 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Cli


AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey great job DVSmiley Happy. Thats a great attitude to have. Sometimes if we stop to actually see how even a $500 bump is more than 1 had the day before, the roses justy might smell sweeterSmiley Wink.

Continue to use and pay on time and Navy will reward you, maybe even sp luvSmiley Happy

Thanks AJ, attitude is everything, people get so caught up in the amount and don't see the 3,4 or 5x increase. I'm happy with my 1,000$ increase in credit limit and will hit them up again in a year when I come out of the garden. Dv


     $500         $1,000        $1,300        $1,500        $1,850         $3,400        $3,500                            $9,500        $1,000
Message 6 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Cli


ItsPossible wrote:

Congrats on your CLI! 


Thanks IP. DV


     $500         $1,000        $1,300        $1,500        $1,850         $3,400        $3,500                            $9,500        $1,000
Message 7 of 17
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Cli

DV you're on your way buddy! Congratulations 

Message 8 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Cli

Congrats!! and great attitude!! others would be complaining Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 17
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU Cli

Thanks pirate and c00mtg, I think it's senseless to complain about a 3x cli everyone should be happy about that! Dv


     $500         $1,000        $1,300        $1,500        $1,850         $3,400        $3,500                            $9,500        $1,000
Message 10 of 17