Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Flagship CC

tag
Jlblitz
Established Member

NFCU Flagship CC

I have been requesting  a CLI on my NFCU Cash Rewards card...thats @ 10K.   They will not budge, so I app'ed for a Flagship card and they approved me for $22.5K. My NFCU score was listed @ thier internal score of 305.    

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
oldman425
Frequent Contributor

Re: NFCU Flagship CC

Nice!

12/27/16 - Eq683 TU666 Ex681 04/05/17 Eq742 TU763 Ex757
Message 2 of 8
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Nice congrats
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, I am sure you will get a CLI on the 10k card at the next AR, NFCU is kinda funny sometimes but it seems once the doors are open they open wide.  Hoping for a nice CLI on my former secured card at the next AR, my Nrewards card finally got a CLI from 10k to 18k after a couple of attempts.  It was my fault I got denied because I allowed my utilization on my cards to sit too high, as soon as they were lowered both my wife and I got nice increases, hers went from 10k to 22k.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your new Flagship card and on a very nice approval! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work!  NFCU can be strange sometimes but those high SL's or CLI make up for it. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jlblitz wrote:

@I have been requesting  a CLI on my NFCU Cash Rewards card...thats @ 10K.   They will not budge, so I app'ed for a Flagship card and they approved me for $22.5K. My NFCU score was listed @ thier internal score of 305.    

Congrats! Did they use the same pull? Did they use TU for your Flagship approval? Would you mind sharing your stats? Thank you 😊

Message 7 of 8
kugel
Valued Contributor

What' was your score ?
They pulled tu ?
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.