Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Go Rewards Approval!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU Go Rewards Approval!!!

Im so excited. I was having a bad day and this well. it made it better.  This is my second NFCU card.  Approved for 10,800.00!!! My highest limit yet!. My platinum card only has a limit of $3200. Also applied for an auto loan. Approved for up to $24000.00 with a 9.2 APR. I cringed a bit at the APR but hey I need a new car so I will take it. Love NFCU. They have been such a huge help in my rebuild.

15 REPLIES 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Go Rewards Approval!!!

Sing along with me....NA AA VYYY...NA AA VYY...Wont you have my BA AA BY....BA AA BY! ... lol

OK, maybe not that far but wow, great job SongburdSmiley Happy. Cant sing enough good praises about Navy, enjoy your new high limit, dont sweat the technique on the plat. Your next clis will be epicSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You Joe!!! I appreciate it ;-) 

Message 3 of 16
mrldp40
Established Contributor

with your scores thats amazing approvals by the way there similar to mine  so gives my a boost in confidence congrats to you

@Anonymous wrote:

Im so excited. I was having a bad day and this well. it made it better.  This is my second NFCU card.  Approved for 10,800.00!!! My highest limit yet!. My platinum card only has a limit of $3200. Also applied for an auto loan. Approved for up to $24000.00 with a 9.2 APR. I cringed a bit at the APR but hey I need a new car so I will take it. Love NFCU. They have been such a huge help in my rebuild.

ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on picking up your second Navy card!! Awesome SL
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your Approval!!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 16
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8 , Navy has the backbone, unlike others cheapo they have the cash and lending.

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Songburd18-----May I inquire on how long you had the 1st credit card open when You applied for the 2nd card? Also, data on the auto loan as far as did they request POI and how long you been a member of NFCU? ..........I joined 45 days ago, approved for 15k CLOC AND 2900 GoRewards card. Any data on your experience will be helpful

Message 8 of 16
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Good job!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on my phone and can't see your signature.

Could you tell me who they pulled for your new Go rewards card, and also what was your score on the pull ?
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.