Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Go Rewards!!!!- Whoa!!

tag
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

NFCU Go Rewards!!!!- Whoa!!

I've been working at a re-build for I don't know how many years and had alot of ups and downs. I was looking to consolidate some of the high-interest debt that  I amassed during a series of financial emergencies during my re-build. Anyway...I was declined for a debt consolidation loan through NFCU, but I decided to pull the trigger on a GoRewards since I was apping anywyay......seemed like it was taking forever.. Heres' where it gets interesting....

I couldn't take the anticipation and was waiting for an instant decline after 2 seconds as has happened with other apps, so I clicked to another screen. Clicked back after about a minute and saw a scree stating that I was about to be logged out. However, under it...I saw Congratulations!!  When the system logged me out I logged back in, but couldn't find my app anywhere and thought it was a mistake. I called in and: Approved for $7500!!!...my highest credit line by far! 

I have high UT (70%+) right now on my cards and all of my bank cards are unfortunately maxed. I'm very thankful!!!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: NFCU Go Rewards!!!!- Whoa!!

Whoa indeedSmiley Happy TGIN , they serve the best credit this side of the NileSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 24
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow. Congratulations to you!!! Treat NFCU right and they'll be very generous with their CLIs.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 3 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

21719i720D07BB8D739D3A.gif

Message 4 of 24
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Fantastic approval! Congrats!! Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 24
Chrisla2077
Established Contributor

Thanks all.!!! The account hasn't shown up on my mobile banking yet, so I hope it isn't a hoax or some mistake lol.....

Message 6 of 24
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Well done!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 7 of 24
peghede
Valued Contributor

Congrats m8, please don't confuse navy with Synchrony R.I.P or Comenity.lol

You'll get your card.

Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval. I was approved for 6500 and made request for cli at day 91 and got increase to 22k. So you willl probably get another whoa in 3 months.
Message 9 of 24
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Chrisla2077 wrote:

Thanks all.!!! The account hasn't shown up on my mobile banking yet, so I hope it isn't a hoax or some mistake lol.....

Perish that thought.

It's genuine.

Your excitement level is high but the update to line things out to show up on your account takes time Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.