Not applicable

Re: NFCU - HOLY SCHNIKIES!!!

CONGRATS  TAKE GOOD CARE OF THE NAVY -- 24K  NICE SL

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

ZachBriscoe As far as income et al.

I've been a faithful govt. employee for 25 years. Looking to retire in the next 5 years. Got caught up in the need to go back to school (ms/ma) to get ahead game. Wasn't really the right game actually. The bottom fell out in 2008 and defaulted on my student loans. My bad. Knowingly. It took a bit of time but got a promotion that bumped my salary over $100k and was able to kill off the defaulted SL's. Saved some cash, got 3 cards,  and then bought a new car last year because of the increased FICO score. The roof on my house took a bad turn and I ended up getting a whole new roof. Maxed the cards I got in that year to pay for it. The score took a hit as well but knew I'd be ok in the long haul. Was able to pad the CC payments a lot and waited. Tried to get CLI's on my Chase and Capitol1 but no luck. My Discover shows 0 bal but had that CL diminshed in the last couple months because of inactivity. My total Util was 85% too. As stated before my FICO scores EX &TU are 665 with EQ being 640. I needed a way to decrease my util and look more acceptable for a premier mortgage for a retirement house in the next 3 years.

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU is on a madd roll today!  I love it!  Congrats and enjoy.

Tee

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.