Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Membership and CC Approval

tag
Belfanm
Regular Contributor

NFCU Membership and CC Approval

Guess who just got approve for NFCU membership??? Yup, ME. I was approved for membership through my brother, and approved for Go Rewards CC at $16,100 with 13.24% APR. The only thing that bothers me is that my credit was pulled twice with Transunion.  I was told by 3 different reps that they pull seperate reprts for each loan, cc, and membership. I decided to take one big. My score was at 701. I will bounce back in the garden. NFCU was the last Bank i wanted to be a member of and CC holder. I have all the credit cards i want. Discover $3700, Best Buy Citi Visa 3500, AMEX 1500, Venture 15k, Midflorida 1000, Chase 3500, NFCU 16.1k, Walmart 6k

Exp 745 Trans 738 Eq 760 Gardening since 3/6/2016

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU Membership and CC Approval

Congratulations on becoming a part of the largest and best CU in the world! Navy Fed is phenomenal. Treat them well and they will do the same to you! Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 28
Belfanm
Regular Contributor

Thank you! Indeed i will :-)

Message 3 of 28
jbsea
Established Contributor

Baller said it all.... Congrats, your going to love them.

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 4 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats,  NFCU is the best, I feel super fortunate to be a member.  We are so happy with them we do all of our banking through them.  If you have any desire I am sure you can get approved for the CLOC at the maximum of 15k.  

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.
Message 6 of 28
Grafton88
Established Contributor

Congrats on your membership and new CC.

NFCU is great but they are HP happy.

You have a great starting limit and should be able to get that to $25K real soon.

Message 7 of 28
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 28
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

congratulations and welcome to Nfcu family. Nfcu is awesome!😀
Message 9 of 28
Belfanm
Regular Contributor

Thank you everyone for congratulating me. I'm am extremely happy. Back to the garden I go 😊

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.