Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Offer

Congrats!
Message 11 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG!!!!! I JUST APPLIED AND GOT THIS!!!!!!

Congratulations! Based on your creditworthiness, you have been approved for a Signature cashRewards Visa credit card. Your new credit line will be $12,500.00. Your APR will be prime plus 11.4%. You should receive your new card(s) in 7-10 normal mail delivery days.

IS THIS SERIOUS!! I just started rebuilding in September and my highest limit bank card is only $300 and store card is $800!! This has to be a mistake !!!

I REALLY HOPE ITS NOT A MISTAKE. Thank you everyone so so so much! I cant believe this. I cant thank everyone here enough. Thank you, Thank You. I am still shaking. I am just waiting for someone to tell me its a mistake!! Am I dreaming!! HOLY S**T!!! YOU guys are the BEST!
Message 12 of 53
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
OMG!!!!! I JUST APPLIED AND GOT THIS!!!!!!

Congratulations! Based on your creditworthiness, you have been approved for a Signature cashRewards Visa credit card. Your new credit line will be $12,500.00. Your APR will be prime plus 11.4%. You should receive your new card(s) in 7-10 normal mail delivery days.

IS THIS SERIOUS!! I just started rebuilding in September and my highest limit bank card is only $300 and store card is $800!! This has to be a mistake !!!

I REALLY HOPE ITS NOT A MISTAKE. Thank you everyone so so so much! I cant believe this. I cant thank everyone here enough. Thank you, Thank You. I am still shaking. I am just waiting for someone to tell me its a mistake!! Am I dreaming!! HOLY S**T!!! YOU guys are the BEST!

HAHA, congrats! it's REAL!

Message 13 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 14 of 53
baller4life
Super Contributor

AWESOME!!! We told you!!! Congrats!

Message 15 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha!! You guys did!!! I cant thank you guys enough!!! I wouldnt of applied if it wasnt for you guys especially since the pre-selected banner went away!!! Wow!! This is amazing!! You guys are honestly the best!!!

BALLER4LIFE- Thats exactly what I was doing when I
got that message!!! Actually im still doing it!!! That and cartwheels across my living room floor!

I just now have to GARDEN and be reponsible....I have never had a CL that big!!! It actually scares me....if I were to only put a $100 a month on it would they decrease my limit? I definitely dont need any CLIs frm them for a very long time!!

Thank You all again!!!!! I still cant believe it!!! Wow!!
Message 16 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not to mention its my first siggy....one of my rebuilders is my credit one from August.....that one is definitely getting closed! (Or do you guys think i should leave it open and SD it till my next yearly fee is due) But I have the QS1 with $300 from last month should I leave that one open? I also have a Cap One Secured for $200 that I am leaving open because its my oldest card (besides my closed Kays card)

I honestly cant thank everyone enough. I want to send you guys a fruit basket or something!! Thank you everyone again!!
Message 17 of 53
baller4life
Super Contributor

Lol no they won't reduce you. Just use it and pay it. Simple. NFCU is very generous and will be very good to you. Take care of them and they will do the same! Smiley Wink
Message 18 of 53
baller4life
Super Contributor

Leave Credit One open for now because you only have a few cards. Close it right before AF hits. Leave QS1 and Cap One secured open for now. Once you get a few more cards I would close the secured card. It will remain on your file for 10 yrs. So don't worry about that. Your new Navy Fed card is going to open big doors for you!

Message 19 of 53
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@baller4life wrote:

AWESOME!!! We told you!!! Congrats!

AWESOME!!!  I love this pic!  SUPER CONGRATS on your approval!

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 20 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.