Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU Second Card - approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU Second Card - approved!

@Anonymouswrote:
Congratulations!! So, is it customary to receive a CLI with NFCU after the 3rd statement??

Thanks!

Apparently, it used to be customary--91+ days AND 3rd statement posting; however, based on a very informative thread on these forums, it appears the tide has shifted. No CLI until after 6 months, but, a new card after 91/3.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

As a follow-up, just got the CLI decline letter..."reached the unsecured limit"...which, as said on these forums a million times, is interesting, considering the new card.

Oh well...will try again in 3 months :-)

Have a great day and thanks for the support!

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the data point I'm on my 2nd statement after opening cashRewards for $500. I want to know 3statements/ 98 days is since the day the account opened? How can I know there ARI update calendar?
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Received the letter with the CLI denial..."reached unsecured limit"...Hmmm....I'm going to assume that took into account the new card...

That's okay...gardening until the 4th of July...

EDITED: Didn't realize that I previously updated the information, lol. That's what moving and travelling at the same time does for you :-)

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi OP! Did you try for the CLI again? What was the outcome?
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

no, it got denied. Too new and I was behind their car loan at that time.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.