Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU and PenFed

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU and PenFed

Hey everyone!

I have joined recently and learned about NFCU and PenFed and the amazing SL. I applied for Platinum Rewards Visa Siggy and was approved for 5k. Best part, when I checked online the account said the CL was 9K. Nice surprise! I also Applied for NFCU Cash Rewards and approved for 15,300 SL and waited a couple weeks and applied for Go Rewards and approved for 4K which I am not surprised after my app spree. I wouldn't have known of these great CU and SL if it wasn't for this Forum. Thanks everyone, now off to the Garden!

P.S. The first 2 cards credit limits reported my Fico scores went up over 50 points!!!!!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: NFCU and PenFed

Very nice!! Two great CUs! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic approvals, Great CUs !!! 

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats on your approvals!

Message 6 of 12
gingerflower
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Penfed and Nfcu approvals
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats and welcome to the Penfed Family, just remember to never give up on CLI with Penfed. My SL was 10k and now I have 50K with them in under 1 month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

How did you pull that off? What were your scores or do you make a considerable amount of money?

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

How did you pull that off? What were your scores or do you make a considerable amount of money?

Scores are in siggy, I make 133k ish. I have 5 PR's paid off and no baddies other than that. Util was about 46%, now its hovering at 20%. I transfered ALL of my CC debt to them and at 0% BT I will have it all paid off soon.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.