Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU auto CLI on one card and manual CLI to over 25k on another

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NFCU auto CLI on one card and manual CLI to over 25k on another

Interesting that NFCU gave me an auto CLI of 8,000 on my platinum CC.  I have never gotten an auto CLI from Navy Fed before so I thought I would share.

*Interesting part follows...

I thought what the heck so I tried a manual CLI request on my Cash Rewards.  My Cash rewards card was at 10k and has been there since I got it almost a year ago.  I took everyone's advice and put in 25k hoping for that or an offer for less.  I got "Approved" message but when checking my new limit, where it should say 25k, it now says 26k???

I called them and they said it is right and everything is good at 26k even though I didn't request it.  Anyone else have this happen to them?  Getting more than they asked for?  Also, I thought, reading all of Creditaddict's posts that 25k was the hard limit for auto cli approvals?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU auto CLI on one card and manual CLI to over 25k on another

Sorry, I shouldn't say 25k limit for AUTO cli, I meant 25k limit for cli without calling in and some verification or something.

Message 2 of 3
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: NFCU auto CLI on one card and manual CLI to over 25k on another

Congrats on those increases!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.