Did you mean: 

NFCU cashRewards Signature VISA Approval

tag
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU cashRewards Signature VISA Approval

@BigBS wrote:

@williamachamberlain wrote:

I think NFCU is leading the way with approvals and CL's............Awesome!!!!!!

Absolutely agree and never would have known any of that without this board!

Same here! NFCU has opened so many doors for me.

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW! Awesome score!
Message 22 of 26
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@BigBS wrote:

Okay, so to add insult to injury I sent a secure Message to NFCU for recon of my initial CL this morning.  With exactly 5 seconds left in the Duke/Mercer tournament game I get notified of a new message from NFCU.  Clearly I couldn't address the message until the game was over because my attention was the only thing that could have given my beloved Blue Devils what they needed to win I couldn't look at it until after the game was over.  Fast forward and inexperienced Duke loses to a #14 seed.  Unbelievable!  Sorry, I'll save that rant for another spot, but I open the message from NFCU and guess what?  Words can't even describe the thoughts going through my head as I looked at it.  Felt pretty good about the app process and could only come away with a $10k CL (not shabby and I absolutely wouldn't complain but did think it would be higher). 

Okay, I can't even continue with that story.  I did send a secureMessage for recon and it came back approved for not $25k that I requested, but $30k.  Guess I'm at 50/50 for the day.  Hope everyone success with their apps!  Garden as of yesterday.

Holy Cow, dude that's huuugeeeee!!  Big congrats to you on your CLI, what are you gonna do w/ all that bling?? lol

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 23 of 26
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@CashOnDelivery wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

@williamachamberlain wrote:

I think NFCU is leading the way with approvals and CL's............Awesome!!!!!!

Absolutely agree and never would have known any of that without this board!

Same here! NFCU has opened so many doors for me.

I debated the need to join/app, but I think I will definitely take advantage of some of the other opportunities with them.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 24 of 26
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
WOW! Awesome score!

Thanks.

Message 25 of 26
BigBS
Senior Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

@BigBS wrote:

Okay, so to add insult to injury I sent a secure Message to NFCU for recon of my initial CL this morning.  With exactly 5 seconds left in the Duke/Mercer tournament game I get notified of a new message from NFCU.  Clearly I couldn't address the message until the game was over because my attention was the only thing that could have given my beloved Blue Devils what they needed to win I couldn't look at it until after the game was over.  Fast forward and inexperienced Duke loses to a #14 seed.  Unbelievable!  Sorry, I'll save that rant for another spot, but I open the message from NFCU and guess what?  Words can't even describe the thoughts going through my head as I looked at it.  Felt pretty good about the app process and could only come away with a $10k CL (not shabby and I absolutely wouldn't complain but did think it would be higher). 

Okay, I can't even continue with that story.  I did send a secureMessage for recon and it came back approved for not $25k that I requested, but $30k.  Guess I'm at 50/50 for the day.  Hope everyone success with their apps!  Garden as of yesterday.

Holy Cow, dude that's huuugeeeee!!  Big congrats to you on your CLI, what are you gonna do w/ all that bling?? lol

Use it help the other TLs continue to grow big and tall! Ha, ha.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.