cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU... just approved for 12K in CLI's!.....

tag
TilltedBrim
Regular Contributor

NFCU... just approved for 12K in CLI's!.....

Wow... I was in the garden but decided to apply online for a CLI for my Signature card... My limit was 5k and I asked for an additional 5 to put me at 10k and was instantly approved.  I then decided that I would ask for a CLI on my NavCheck "Line Of Credit" as well which also had a 5k limit.  I asked for an additional 7k and received a message that a decision should be made within the next hour or so... Don't remember the exact verbiage.  Any how I called two hours later and voila....  An additonal 7k just like that.  Just a little history... I joined NFCU in June and at that time I applied for the Rewards card "later did a PC to Sig" and the NavCheck in which I was approved for both.  In July I was approved for a $40K auto loan in which I did acquire a car.   At the time myFico TU and EQ were in the 720 range.  Last night I received an alert from myFico saying that "Scorewatch had detected a credit report change and that a new inquiry had been detected". I'm assuming that the instant approval was a SP and that the LOC was the HP.

Now myFico scores are around 680 due to my utilization being higher than it was when i originally applied in June.  I have a 2006 bankruptcy and two paid past judgements which I can't seem to get removed.  My income is 98k a year in which NFCU verified before extending me credit when initially joined in June.

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Cageym
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU... just approved for 12K in CLI's!.....

Congrats! But maybe you should change your signature to:

"If your looking for me you can find me in the Garden... I will be there at least until January. Or not."Smiley LOL

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 2 of 9
TilltedBrim
Regular Contributor

@Cageym wrote:

"If your looking for me you can find me in the Garden... I will be there at least until January. Or not."Smiley LOL

Granted... However I'm back in the garden now.  Just stepped out for a moment.  No excuses though because I was completely sober Smiley Wink

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Message 3 of 9
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats

Message 4 of 9
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Congrats on the cli's

Message 5 of 9
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

@TilltedBrim wrote:

@Cageym wrote:

Granted... However I'm back in the garden now.  Just stepped out for a moment.  No excuses though because I was completely sober Smiley Wink

damn. I was looking for my nomination for drapper of the week and you were my first choice. Smiley Wink

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 9
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the increases!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 7 of 9
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats way to go!

Message 8 of 9
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Awesome! Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.