Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Contributor

NFCU ncash rewards Approval!! hit my 91days and third statement.

Hey Guys,  Joined NFCU early febuary. Apped for Platinum at the time and was approved for 2k SL. Fast forward today my scores now 610-620 range. Applied for a CLI on the platinum and was instantly denied. I was disappointed because my scores went up 30 points since joining. So i decided to give cash rewards a shot and was instantly approved for a 5.9k SL. Highest card approval yet. Thanks to this board and NFCU Im on track to purchase my first home next summer. Still building cash reserves. Just wanted to share.

Cap1 QS1-1700, Discover IT Secured-500, FingerHut-1100, NFCU Plat-2000, NFCU CashRewards-5900
Current Fico 8 scores. EQ-605, TU-609, EX-614
Established Contributor

Re: NFCU ncash rewards Approval!! hit my 91days and third statement.

Congratulations! Let those cards grow and work for you now and hit the garden up! 

In the wallet:
Amex BCE ~ Discover ~ NFCU Cash Rewards Visa Signature ~ Chase Amazon Prime Visa Signature ~ PenFed Cash Rewards Visa ~ Fairwinds Credit Union Cash Rewards Visa ~ CapOne QS1

Last HP-3/24/17
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!

AmexPlat(NPSL) Amex BCP(26k) BofA CR Siggy(15k) AmexOpt (13.1k AU) Venture WMC(10.25k) Walmart(10k) BofA BBR(10k) Lowes(10K) Discover(8.5k) Chase FU(7k) BB Visa(6k) Pier 1(5.7k) Citi Diamond(5.5k) NFCU VS Cash(5.5K) J Crew(5.3k) NFCU CLOC(5K) Barclaycard(5k) PenFed PCR(5K) Kohls(3k)

FICO 8 Scores EX 714(15) EQ 670(15)TU 702(17) AAOA 3.0yrs TCL=155,900
Senior Contributor

Awesome job! Now youll have 2 cards to plant in the garden and boy will they grow with some TLCSmiley Happy
Contributor

I look forward to it. Definitely in the garden unitl next year. Closing my Credit One finally.

Cap1 QS1-1700, Discover IT Secured-500, FingerHut-1100, NFCU Plat-2000, NFCU CashRewards-5900
Current Fico 8 scores. EQ-605, TU-609, EX-614
Established Contributor

Congrats on your super nice Navy Fed cashRewards approval walkergsr! 😊
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Navy approval!! I had a similar thing happen with my first CLI request. No go on that, but did approve my for another card. 

Hopefully these two can grow even more for you over the next year

State Farm Rewards (3,000) ~ Marvel MC (5,000) ~ PenFed Power Cash (5,000) ~ PenFed Promise (6,000) ~ PenFed OLOC (500) ~ Discover ($1,000) ~ Citi DC (1,700) ~ NFCU cashRewards (6,200) ~ NFCU Platinum (1,700) ~ NFCU CLOC (15,000) ~ QuickSilver Visa (10,300) ~ DCU Visa (5,000) ~ Chase Freedom Unlimited (3,000) ~ Amex Hilton Honors (5,000) ~ Amex SPG Business (3,000) ~ Care Credit (12,000)
Current Scores (7/8/17): 673 Transunion, 616 Equifax, 651 Experian

Congrats! Hope I have similar luck come August.

Hey walker or tigers, do either of you have baddies on your EQ or EX. not reporting on your TU?
Regular Contributor

Congrats.  Well done

EQ 644, TU 672, EX 660. Navy Go Rewards 10K, Navy Cash Rewards 3K, Navy CLOC 15K, Navy Mortgage 120K, Suncoast TB Rays Cash Rewards 6K, State Farm Rewards 2.5K, Paypal Credit 2K, Lexus Pursuits 2K, Kay Jewelers 1.5K, Marathon 1.3K, Amazon Store Card 1.3K, USAA Preferred Cash Rewards 1K, Toyota Rewards 1K, Amex BCE 500.00, Sony Visa Card 300.00. Total CC Line 47,400
New Contributor

Congratulations is in order for sure!!!! I agree with CharlieFoxtrot!! Let those new accounts age and grow!! Stay in the Garden with some of us for a tea party! Smiley Happy Wonderful News!!!

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.