Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFCU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NFCU

Anybody know how often I should hit the CLI love button.  lol..  

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boom Paypal Credit just gave me 2K.. My 2nd revolving account with a 2K limit..   EQ 602 TU 632 EX 633.  

Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

After the first 3 statements cut and then every 6 months after that.

Message 14 of 21
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've got 2 Cap one cards with 1500.00, Barclay card 1500, Pier1 1500, Amazon 1400, and 30 other retail cards 300.00 - 800 limit, Furniture account at 2k. So far the 1700.00 credit card was my highest.  I can't seem to break over 2k on any card approval yet.. Lol, although I do have 78 inquiries. 

Congrats on getting in with Navy!

But, you probably want to stop applying now. You have 80 inquires and over 30 retail cards?? 

Your literally killing your profile. Go garden for 6 months to a year and watch how your Scores explode. Keep apping and your going to hit a brick wall!

Best credit wishes to you!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi did you start with the 15000 cloc, i'm debating what to try, I had the cloc for 500 but not to long but a lot of usage thanks

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your approval!! NFCU is awesome!!

You should hit the button after at least 90 days from accounting opening and an AR has been done. As an example, I was approved in early October, My 90 days were up at the beginning January. That coincided with the AR (account review) at the end of December/beginning of December. Went from $5K to $14.5K.  This was all done with a SP for me because of AR. But, be advised that a SP is in no way guaranteed. It could be a hard pull. And then next increase six months after that. 

Now, others have stated that some are seeing better results in applying for the increase after 6 months. YMMV.  And then next increase in six months.

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I haven't had the loc for long about 2 months I asked for a cli to 5000 and boom approved currently a balance of 271 on it just wanted it for utilization for now
Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grats!  But....80 inquiries!! yikes!!! So many store cards too...never did see a reason for those low cl store specific cards personally. 

Message 19 of 21
dlm0820
Contributor

Why on Earth do you have 30 retail cards? And with those low limits you are going to be stuck in toy card hell and is the reason that you can't get past 2K. Inquires don't matter, but 78 is killing you. You need to stop applying for so many low limit cards and concentrate on working with what you have. Higher limits beget higher limits.

@Anonymous wrote:

I've got 2 Cap one cards with 1500.00, Barclay card 1500, Pier1 1500, Amazon 1400, and 30 other retail cards 300.00 - 800 limit, Furniture account at 2k. So far the 1700.00 credit card was my highest.  I can't seem to break over 2k on any card approval yet.. Lol, although I do have 78 inquiries. 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.