Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NFL Barclay approval + recon CLI

tag
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

Re: NFL Barclay approval + recon CLI

Congrats on the Barclay's.  I too am a new card holder with them for about 2 weeks.  So far I'm impressed with their website to manage the account and also really appreciate the free fico score available to cardholders.  Good luck on your journey! -Barry

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 11 of 15
efranklin23
Valued Contributor

@JGuz649 wrote:

Hello all,

I've been following these boards for a while and want to say thanks for all the information! Thought I'd post some success and hope it pays forward.

After waiting weeks to see if Barclay would run a special Super Bowl sign up offer, I decided to bite the bullet and take the standard 10,000 points. I was approved for $500 yesterday and after calling got bumped to my requested $2,000 limit!

MY TU score is 656 and she said she was using the same report since it was just done last night. After being treated as a person and not a number, I plan on doing business with Barclay for a long time. 

Congrats on the recon and the card. 

AMEX BCE (30K), DISCOVER IT (29.5K), NFCU CASH REWARDS (25K), BOA TRAVEL REWARDS (15K), USAA VISA (13K), CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE (13K), COMMENCE MASTERCARD (7.5K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), CHASE FREEDOM (7K), TFCU CC (2.5K), TARGET REDCARD (900)
Message 12 of 15
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 13 of 15
burberryboy007
Valued Member

Yeaaa, fellow Jets fan here! Don't get the Broncos card though..as soon as you swipe it, I heard the data transmission gets intercepted

American Express Gold Card NPSL | NEFCU Platinum Visa 7.5k | Amazon Store Card 6.5k | Discover More 5.5k | American Express Delta Gold Skymiles 3k | Barclaycard Arrival+ 1.5k |
Starting Score: 664
Current Score: 745
Goal Score: 800

Message 14 of 15
baller4life
Super Contributor

Congrats on the new card!!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.