cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO geo. req. for FNBO Bucksback 2% Casback Card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NO geo. req. for FNBO Bucksback 2% Casback Card!

@Anonymous wrote:

(Still trying to figure out how to add these to my sig)

Here you go: 

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

Message 31 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Spider15 wrote:
Grats on your approval ... insight and work around Smiley Happy Tell a myfico poster "no" and the next thing we read is "approved" ... it is impressive.

Lol. Thanks.....I'm kind of notorious for going beyond when someone tells me I can't do something. I always try finding a loophole. 

Kick the pig on that Discover Card (old Navy expression related to submarines).

Message 32 of 35
mattun
Established Member

Any idea why the limits are so low?  I received $10,000+ both times I got the 2% FNBO Direct card.

Message 33 of 35
dawpa2000

@mattun wrote:

Any idea why the limits are so low?  I received $10,000+ both times I got the 2% FNBO Direct card.

Many people, including me, have received $4,400, which seems to be the standard.

Message 34 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mattun wrote:

I hope you're talking about the ExtraEarnings card from FNBO Direct.

That card definitely gives you a higher credit limit since in reality, it's only a 1% card.

It's only a 2% card in the first year of account opening (so I would refrain from calling it a 2% card as it confuses other members). 

Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.