Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navcheck & Amazon APPROVAL

tag
hawaii12
New Contributor

Navcheck & Amazon APPROVAL

Applied for the Navcheck yesterday for $6000 and received a msg that it was pending approval. Called back and it was countered at $5500. I accepted. Applied for Amazon today and approved for $300. Only using them both to build. Current scores listed.

Wife applied for both today and was approved instantly for the $6000 Navcheck and $700 Amazon. Her current EQ is 617 and TU around the same. She says off to the garden and I say off to the lab.

I have Barclays $1000, CO $750. AU on wife accts Barclay $2000, NFCU Rewards $4000, CO Rewards $2500, CO Platnium $1500. Only 1 installment loan (car), she has 3 installments + student loans.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Elcid89
Contributor

Re: Navcheck & Amazon APPROVAL

@hawaii12 wrote:

Applied for the Navcheck yesterday for $6000 and received a msg that it was pending approval. Called back and it was countered at $5500. I accepted. Applied for Amazon today and approved for $300. Only using them both to build. Current scores listed.

Wife applied for both today and was approved instantly for the $6000 Navcheck and $700 Amazon. Her current EQ is 617 and TU around the same. She says off to the garden and I say off to the lab. 

CLI requests for the Amazon are SP. Best advice is to use it for small things and pay them off within the same cycle. At your 4th statement, start hitting the luv button. It'll go up like crazy.

FICO 04 scores: 809 (EQ) 812 (EX) 818 (TU)

Amex Platinum NPSL - Citi HHonors Sig. $58k - BMW Ultimate $40k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $62k - Merrill Lynch + Signature $41k - USAA Rate Advantage $28k
NFCU Flagship Signature $50k - USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $28k
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Signature $31k - Chase Amtrak Rewards World MC $41k

Message 2 of 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Navcheck & Amazon APPROVAL

Congrats to you and the wife

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.