Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navcheck approved 15k

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navcheck approved 15k

@improvingmycredit wrote:
Congrats! Great CL. I do love NFCU! Do you mind sharing which CRA they pulled?

EQ for me last time I applied a few months back.

Message 11 of 18
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Thanks CA! I figured it'd be EQ. I was just curious. I've been tossing up apping for this and still haven't made up my mind. I definitely don't want another EQ pull. It's the reason that my EQ is so much lower than my other scores. Smiley Sad
I wonder if they will pull TU?

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 12 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Thanks CA! I figured it'd be EQ. I was just curious. I've been tossing up apping for this and still haven't made up my mind. I definitely don't want another EQ pull. It's the reason that my EQ is so much lower than my other scores. Smiley Sad
I wonder if they will pull TU?

Thinking at a 760+ and already 2 $25k lines with Navy, they won't mind one bit that it's 30 points lower then your others Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 18
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

lol!!! Stop Stop CA! I've had a hard time not apping this credit product. No more nudges. Smiley Happy
If they would pull TU- I'd app it right now. haha.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 14 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Happy Holidays, Apply for NavCheck and they "may" pull TU for you but most likely EQ and approval for $15k!
Message 15 of 18
kshew97
Valued Member

Congrats! Great CL. I do love NFCU! Do you mind sharing which CRA they pulled?

Pulled EQ for me, which is weird. Everything else I have ever done with them they pulled TU,

Starting Score: 577
Current Score: 742
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 18
credithappy
Regular Contributor

Congrats to you.  I also was approved for the NAVcheck in the amount of $12500 i did not apply for $15000 because I was not sure if I was going to be approved for this amouunt.  Smiley LOL

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 17 of 18
soccer5
Regular Contributor

Why not call and see what report they will pull for NavCheck? Can't hurt to ask right? They pulled TU for my NavCheck and EQ for membership and my CCs. 

Starting Score: EX 549 EQ 465 TU 477
Current Score: EX 714 EQ 681 TU 727 EX Fico (PSECU) 683 EQ Fico 676 (MyFico) TU Fico (WalMart) 701 as of 6/6/2014
Goal Score: 700's
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.