Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Approved!! Redeemed!!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy Approved!! Redeemed!!

So long as THE card doesnt get declined and gets them what makes them happy, thats all the matters to most DW'S.Smiley Wink

Grill next time you buy a lunch with your Navy card you can tell your wife thats the Mickey D's that got you the 18k cli from Navy Smiley Happy
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, grill!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 25
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

So I know this isn't Twitter or Facebook where do silly status updates, but I felt this was relevant because for the first time ever...

I PAID to have a CC "expedited" because I was going out of town to a Vegas wedding...

Received my Navy card just in time! I'm the fool buying shots of Jameson waving a shiny new Navy goRewards card by the pool! 😂

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 23 of 25
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Good getting approved! DW doesn't faze when No-show her cards. Heck, she forgets until I use it in a restaurant. Or she ask for when buying her something.
😏
Message 24 of 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Sweet Grill, i did the same but only to be able to say to them when asking for my big cli that im the guy who paid 12 bucks to kickstart my payment history ok BubsSmiley Wink
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.