Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed More Rewards Amex

tag
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Navy Fed More Rewards Amex

Recon’d denial and turned into a 20k approval!! Ok Navy we can be friends again...
Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Fed More Rewards Amex

Congrats m8 any inside tips? was this your 1st,2nd,3rd card?

Message 2 of 12
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Thanks! This is my 2nd card, Cash Rewards Visa still stuck at measley 1k. I basically told them how I wanted to build a relationship and how much other creditors have lended to me. Also said that I’ve tried to get multiple products from them to no avail, all denials and couldn’t understand why. I made sure to tell them to NOT pull my credit again though, sent it on yesterday and today they responded with the great news!

I wonder if they will roll my 1k limit into the 20k or should I wait and ask for increase on that card later?
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
Message 3 of 12
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on the recon/approval there!

Message 4 of 12
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

Congrats on the recon/approval there!

Thanks simpynoir 

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations. Dv

Message 6 of 12
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations. Dv

THANKS Dv

Message 7 of 12
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 8 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Another Navy success storySmiley Happy i truely love Navy, their communication and sometimes lame excuses for not extending credit not so muchSmiley Wink
Message 9 of 12
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Another Navy success storySmiley Happy i truely love Navy, their communication and sometimes lame excuses for not extending credit not so muchSmiley Wink

Yea they tried to offer me a secured card at first, wait hold up now navy geesh. I’m so past the secured phase.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.