Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed just 10 x'd me in the head

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Navy Fed just 10 x'd me in the head

Ok, ok, all this Navy Federal luv thats been floating around here these last few days got me to thinking. I knew the AR just happened at begining of May , must admited tried my luck 2 or 3 days before begining of May only to get letters saying account too new. Thought i had the 90 + days and 3 statement cuts. A couple recent threads got me to thinking perhaps i had not quite made it on 28 or 29 April but seeing as my next statement due date is showing up figured maybe now i do .

Account opened in Feb 2017. I felt i would try and if denied oh well sp , all my reports are frozen like ElsaSmiley Wink. Put in my info blah blah blah, and.... came back INSTANT ! WHA WHAT?. Now i truey understand the feeling people get when getting a nice jump. Data points for my peepsSmiley Happy

Navy Platinum Card. Limit : $ 500
New Limit : $ 5000 10X Smiley Wink
Equifax: unsure but might be around 700?
Inqs: last checked 21 or 22 Eq
Hp or sp: believe to be sp
Aaol: believe to be over 2 yearsplus due to old card still reporting

Thanks to all my myFico family for your support and also for sharing your experiences as sometimes just one person may inspire us to shoot for what we may not have felt worthy ofSmiley Happy AVJ
50 REPLIES 50
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Fed just 10 x'd me in the head

Well congrats Average Joe on a much deserved increase. 😀

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 2 of 51
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Way to go Joe - feels great doesn't it !!

Beers are on you?

Message 3 of 51
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Awesome AJC! That's a heck of an increase!
Message 4 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Bruised, it feels amazingSmiley Happy

Thanks Pipeguy, indeed, drinks all around and if it is indeed sp, im still in the garden so everyone come on over to pool bar lolSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 51
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats AJC!!  Couldn't of happened to a better person.  Enjoy it and in another 6 months I believe hit them up and get it even bigger!Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats AJC! 

Message 7 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Gmood, blew me away. Saw it says congrats on your increase but didnt see it right away. But man this makes me wanna run and close my $800 Sunglass Hut card NOWSmiley Wink
Message 8 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks JustaSmiley Happy

Will do CC, gonna mark the calendar, may it bring a Very Happy Thanksgiving and early Christmas presentSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 51
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Congrats AJC you deserve it!

Message 10 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.