Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed just 10 x'd me in the head

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Fed just 10 x'd me in the head

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ok, ok, all this Navy Federal luv thats been floating around here these last few days got me to thinking. I knew the AR just happened at begining of May , must admited tried my luck 2 or 3 days before begining of May only to get letters saying account too new. Thought i had the 90 + days and 3 statement cuts. A couple recent threads got me to thinking perhaps i had not quite made it on 28 or 29 April but seeing as my next statement due date is showing up figured maybe now i do .

Account opened in Feb 2017. I felt i would try and if denied oh well sp , all my reports are frozen like ElsaSmiley Wink. Put in my info blah blah blah, and.... came back INSTANT ! WHA WHAT?. Now i truey understand the feeling people get when getting a nice jump. Data points for my peepsSmiley Happy

Navy Platinum Card. Limit : $ 500
New Limit : $ 5000 10X Smiley Wink
Equifax: unsure but might be around 700?
Inqs: last checked 21 or 22 Eq
Hp or sp: believe to be sp
Aaol: believe to be over 2 yearsplus due to old card still reporting

Thanks to all my myFico family for your support and also for sharing your experiences as sometimes just one person may inspire us to shoot for what we may not have felt worthy ofSmiley Happy

Congrats AJC..     Navy is the Best.    AMEX 3x CLI  seems small now Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 51
MauiMan85297
Established Contributor

Congrats, now you're not so average after all. 10x like rolling a strike, except here you feel like you won the lottery! Woohoo

Message 42 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

LOL, thanks Dad ( CO_NATIVE), if i get it to 10k i may need to change my name to 10% above Average Joe, bo more, no less lolSmiley Happy

SaladBar on me MiesterbroSmiley Happy

Thanks Backwoods, dont give up hope yet, im sure one day one of our fellow myFicoers will find another backdoor in. Somebody will stumble into another method lolSmiley Wink
Message 43 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yago, haha, yeah 3x might seem small compared to this 10x er , but overall both great feelingsSmiley Wink

Indeed MauiMan, getting a cli from Navy feels like bowling a perfect game , though in reality probably just got a 279 so always room for improvementSmiley Happy
Message 44 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Average joe, What I will probably due is join Penfed in June instead.  Dw wants a new jeep   It comes down to storm damage and trying to keep utiz. down while paying for storm damage.. 

Message 45 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Backwoods, Penfed is great too. I hope to one day get a new car backed by PF, one of my main credit goals. Best of luck with PF Smiley Happy
Message 46 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go. I opened end of Feb as well and I thought I hit the mark but got that dreaded account too new for an increase. I'll wait until after the next AR.
Message 47 of 51
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Congrats on the CLI AJC. You have earned it and help many of us in many mainline threads keep the hope. BOOM you got 10 X .
Message 48 of 51
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

My pleasure blackswizzSmiley Happy love reading everyones success stories and any encouragement i can give its yoursSmiley Wink

Jusniq76, thanks. Make sure that you have 90 plus days and that you have had 3 statement cuts. You still may have a chance. I got approved Feb 11 and my statement cuts on the 10th. I actually teceived 3 letters for my first cli attempt because i never heard a tespnse from my request and thougjt my webpage might be broken. Navys communication isnt the smoothest lol. Wasnt broken, apparently account too new might just be the auto response if you dont meet the first cli criteria.

Oh, one more data point for eveybody, only put my monthly TU monitoring subscription on this card and always pif as soon as it posted. Lol, day before the increase, actually used my Navy card for first time buying medicine for ear . Jinky isnt itSmiley Happy Great night everyone, AVJ go sweepy nowSmiley Wink
Message 49 of 51
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Holy smoke, this is fantastic news!   screamer.gif

Sorry I'm late to the party, but congrats nonetheless!  Smiley Very Happy

LIKE-A-BOSS.jpg

Message 50 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.