Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal approval......recon???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Federal approval......recon???

First of all, I owe the guys/ gals on this board a debt of gratitude for helping me raise my credit score to a respectable level. I am truly grateful for all your help.

Today I opened a membership (hard pull), then applied for the Cash Rewards card (another hard pull). I was instantly approved for 10,5000. A year ago, this would have never happened. I wanted to come on the board immediately afterwards and ask how to recon for a higher limit, but i  got sidetracked.

Is it too late to do it tomorrow? Does anyone have a number, tips?

thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal approval......recon???

i got  cash rewards in june this yr instant 23k since then i tried 3 times to cli and denied each time( was told credit card too new) i think they give max to you at the time...

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, thanks.

Message 3 of 4
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

It's always worth a shot being that you have already taken a HP for it , many on here have had success getting their SL raised . Send them a secure message asking to reconsider your limit , using the same pull of course . If not it will grow like wild fire , you can get a CLI at 3 statements and an AR and it will.be a SP most times. Congrats on the approval .
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.