cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal credit union is amazing!!!!!!

tag
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal credit union is amazing!!!!!!

Congrats! 24.5K is definitely an amazing SL!

Message 11 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats with the Approval of 24.5K!!! Simply amazing!!!

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! You are off to a great start! Navy Federal is awesome!

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is one sweet SL nursegirl congratulations on yours & hubby's approvals! 😊

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@garagebandking wrote:

Congrats nursegirl! That is a niiiice starting limit. Care to share more data points? AAoA? Income?

Hey Garagebandking, AAoA for just credit cards is under 5 years. Combined income of myself and spouse is 150000

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So my husband and I opened an account with them today. When we both got home we both went online and applied for a credit card. For some reason when I tried to apply for the go rewards on line it would not let me. So I called Customer service, went thru the app process and honestly thought I would be denied. my scores are in the 660 range, however several baddies on my credit and my highest limit on my other cards is 2500.. So the gentleman on the phone says congrats your a approved. Great I think he is going to tell me 3000 or 4000 if i am really lucky... WAIT FOR IT.........................................................24.5K..I almost hit the floor! I am still in shock.. my husband on the other hand is quite shocked as he applied for the cash reward card and only received a starting credit line of 2900 and he is the vet. 

LOL...Congrats!!

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm starting over being responsible I researched & really want to become a member but I know of any one with this bank. I have Plenty of service members & gets in my family but none are affiliated with the bank. Is there any way I can still become a member?
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I applied a few days ago and was approved for a 24k cl  as well. They pull TU, mine was a 784. 

Message 18 of 20
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats nurse! Amazing sl! Enjoy!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@garagebandking wrote:

Congrats nursegirl! That is a niiiice starting limit. Care to share more data points? AAoA? Income?

Hey Garagebandking, AAoA for just credit cards is under 5 years. Combined income of myself and spouse is 150000

Do you put down 150k as your income on applications? I have been putting just my income down.  

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.