Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy federal cli!!😀🎉

tag
ulyssesmama
Contributor

Navy federal cli!!😀🎉

On a whim I asked for a cli today, I was skeptical because you have to burn a hard inquiry. I went ahead and did it because I used a hard inquiry yesterday for a promotion my bank was having for a personal loan which I was surprised that I qualified for since my score went down recently, it's now 626 TU (the loan officer said she thought I would qualify so I tried it. I was going to do another credit builder loan but got a regular one instead! From Alabama credit union if anyone is interested in info about that bank. They are usually super conservative so I was really surprised on the approval. 😀) Anyway I asked for the increase using the navy federal app (I used the option of "the highest you quality for"...why would anybody pick anything else?) and I went from $1000 cli to $3000! I know a lot of you guys get bigger amounts but I'm psyched!! I just got the card in May. I wonder when should I ask for another cli? 6 months? I would love to hear suggestions. Thx!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy federal cli!!😀🎉

Great job on your new Navy increase! Dont have to ask me if a 2k increase is fantastic as it truely isSmiley Happy. Id definetly give it 6 months now to really show some history and given that 6 months you should also see improvement in your profile, thatll definetly help. Great jobSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good move mama! Congrats that's a great increase. Betcha you're so happy you been dancing in the street!

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 4 of 6
ulyssesmama
Contributor

Good move mama! Congrats that's a great increase. Betcha you're so happy you been dancing in the street!
You know it!!!😀
Message 5 of 6
ulyssesmama
Contributor

Thanks!! I'll do that!!
Message 6 of 6
† Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.