cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy for the people that didn't qualify on 2/24 should try now!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy for the people that didn't qualify on 2/24 should try now!

@OffToBetterStart wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

My friend tried to CLI his $1k card last month after the AR and after I had successfully received a cli... he received 3-5 day and he wrote to cancel request.

I told him to try again today after some of the talk from other posters and results were much better today!!:

INSTANT COUNTER FOR $10,000!

Congrats to friend !!  I just did DW and she was CLI to 7.5k . Tried on our joint and it keeps saying  a condition exsits .

clear out browsing history and close down broswers and restart... 

Message 21 of 27
OffToBetterStart
Valued Member

@Creditaddict wrote:

@OffToBetterStart wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

My friend tried to CLI his $1k card last month after the AR and after I had successfully received a cli... he received 3-5 day and he wrote to cancel request.

I told him to try again today after some of the talk from other posters and results were much better today!!:

INSTANT COUNTER FOR $10,000!

Congrats to friend !!  I just did DW and she was CLI to 7.5k . Tried on our joint and it keeps saying  a condition exsits .

clear out browsing history and close down broswers and restart... 

Just did all the above and also tried on firefox. Seems like thats the case everytime i try on our joint acc last time i had to call it in to get to 10k. That was over 4months ago. Dunno CA seems like they dont like joint accounts and dont wanna call it in this time.

NFCU Cash Rewards $10,000 -Cap 1 Venture $10,750 - Care Credit $7,000 - Cap 1 Quicksilver $5,000 - Cap 1 Venture 1 $5,000 - Barclays Arrival $6,150 - Barclay Rewards $3,190 -Cap 1 Quicksilver $6,000 - Walmart $700
BK7 Discharge 1/04/2013
Current Scores EX (657) EQ (671) TU (644)
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried back in Feb and ended up witha HP. I'll be sitting this one out. I'll wait maybe until Jun/July.

Message 23 of 27
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

Monday I requested to transfer gorewards CL of $5k to my Visa platinum that sat at $2.5k. I received a cli on go rewards in Feb 2015. I made the request because they were both visa and one apr was 12.99 and other 14.99. Now, I shouldn't have done this but oh well. Afterwards, this transaction made visa platinum cl $7.5.

Then, I requested cli and was denied So then I sent a secure message saying: "why do you continue to deny my cli on this card when I pay my bills on time including accounts with you?" "and please don't tell me I will receive a letter because I never do. I got a call immediately! Reconsideration went in, I turn in check stubs then received email for secure message. BAm! 15k limit. I requested 25k.
Myfico: 03/26/2015: EQ 652, EX 680, TU 738 Barclays

Barclays $4.7K, NFCU Platinum $15K, AMEX BCE $15k, HD $12k, Sams $3.5k, Walmart MC $3.5K, NFCU LOC 10K, GE local Furn store $3.5k, AMEX ED $10.5K
Message 24 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@dreamer2014 wrote:
Monday I requested to transfer gorewards CL of $5k to my Visa platinum that sat at $2.5k. I received a cli on go rewards in Feb 2015. I made the request because they were both visa and one apr was 12.99 and other 14.99. Now, I shouldn't have done this but oh well. Afterwards, this transaction made visa platinum cl $7.5.

Then, I requested cli and was denied So then I sent a secure message saying: "why do you continue to deny my cli on this card when I pay my bills on time including accounts with you?" "and please don't tell me I will receive a letter because I never do. I got a call immediately! Reconsideration went in, I turn in check stubs then received email for secure message. BAm! 15k limit. I requested 25k.

wow, congrats... nice!

Message 25 of 27
baller4life
Super Contributor

Ha! You sure set them straight! WTG!!
Message 26 of 27
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone. Baller4life, i was not taking no for an answer when I know I have 8 mos of excellent pay history and 4 accounts with them!
Myfico: 03/26/2015: EQ 652, EX 680, TU 738 Barclays

Barclays $4.7K, NFCU Platinum $15K, AMEX BCE $15k, HD $12k, Sams $3.5k, Walmart MC $3.5K, NFCU LOC 10K, GE local Furn store $3.5k, AMEX ED $10.5K
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.