Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Neiman Marcus CLI...again

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Neiman Marcus CLI...again

Called this morning....all reports are on ICE as well, so was a SP.  Limit dbled from $3k to now $6k!! (last cli was 2/8)

Surprised, and my first goal with this card is now met. This card was IIB for me in 2013, and got the card back  on 2/19/15, which was a goal card for me after my BK.  Card is now a little over a year old, and I wanted this card to get to at least a $5k limit within a few years.  I guess Ill need to set my goal a little higher now, LOL..Im shooting for a CL now of $10k in the next 2 years....we'll see what happens Smiley Wink

I use this card for a small purchase every couple of months (buy my face products...makeup, etc.. plus free shipping/handling/no tax) PIF before statement cuts. 

Since getting the card on 2/19/15, my CL has gone like this......750>1500>3000>6000 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Neiman Marcus CLI...again

WTG!  Rebuilding a relationship? Priceless. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

yep..rebuilding a relationship with a prior creditor after a burn is hard. Takes a lot of "convincing" of the creditors part to even re-establish that relationship, much less continue to build with you. I think it did help that my previous acct I had with them for many years in good standing, never late before the BK. 

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

yep..rebuilding a relationship with a prior creditor after a burn is hard. Takes a lot of "convincing" of the creditors part to even re-establish that relationship, much less continue to build with you. I think it did help that my previous acct I had with them for many years in good standing, never late before the BK. 

And that, gives me personally a favorable look at Neiman Marcus.  That's awesome. Big congrats!

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, pizza Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outstanding! Congratulations!

Message 6 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

And that, gives me personally a favorable look at Neiman Marcus.  That's awesome. Big congrats!

Thank you!.... results may vary though.  There are a few posters here with BK, or a prior burn who have them, and still cant get a CLI currently, so its obviously the whole credit picture...YMMV Smiley Wink.. I had my NM card back for almost a year before they started giving me CLI. 

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats P
Message 9 of 12
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats again pizza! this is another good example of not closing out a card when we think its dead in the water for us. I remember your debate a little while back. a lil gardening and persistance, and you blew it out the water! woohoo! now i still have hope in My low limit NM Card. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.