cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Approvals, just want to say thanks!!

tag
DSupreme80

New Approvals, just want to say thanks!!

Over the last month, I have been approved for the NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa (17,500), Refi Auto Loan with NFCU at 4.2%, Amazon Chase Visa (1k), and today for the Discover It Card (1,500). I'm pretty much a lurker around here, but I must say thanks for all the helpful tips in getting my credit scores up. At the start of November, all my scores were in the 500's and now my scores are mid 600's with my Equifax approaching "700"... Again, I say THANK YOU!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
vanie1989
Established Member

Re: New Approvals, just want to say thanks!!

Whats your secret. I am stuck in the low 500 and I am trying to improve. I have a few 120 days late payment on student loans and my bk from 2010. I have 45k in AU credit thanks to my wife. Of the 45k I have 12K in debt. about 7 inquires. all recent for an auto loan that my wife eventually took out b/c my credit is as bad as it gets. Thanks in advance.

Starting Score: 532
Current Score: 532
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 5
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your progress and approvals!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 3 of 5
flashevo
Regular Contributor

Very good progress. Keep it up!
NFCU Flagship Sig (24.5k); NFCU CashRewards (24.5k); NFCU NavCheck (15k); Chase Sapphire Preferred (15k) ;Chase Marriott Rewards (14k);US Bank Flex Perks (9k); Barclays Rewards (8k); Chase Freedom (14k); BOA Travel Rewards Sig (20k); BOA Privileges with Cash Rewards Sig (9k); Discover IT (6.5k); Walmart Discover (3k); Wells Fargo Platinum (9.5k); Wells Fargo LOC (10k); Bloomingdales Amex (5k); Macy's Amex (5k); Paypal Extras Mastercard (6k); Bananna Republic Visa (5.5k); Lowes (6k); Sams Club Discover (5k)....In the garden since 8/15/13

Message 4 of 5
DSupreme80

Thanks All

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.