Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Card approval Merrill Lynch +

tag
budugu
Regular Contributor

Re: New Card approval Merrill Lynch +

Hi  I am interested in this card. What was the number that you had to call for this? No annual fee visa with no / forex fee is very enticing. (i rember having this card long time ago Smiley Happy Thanks

amex - plat + bcp, Apple Card, Citi Prestige (AU)
Message 21 of 26
android01
Valued Contributor

I'm interested in this card too, although I don't want to apply for it.  I wonder if I can do a PC from my BOA card to this one?  Has anyone tried it?

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 22 of 26
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

Call any number on their website on their CC page & then ask to be transferred to their credit card department because you want to apply for a new card.

This is what i did last week. I don't know if I'm blind but I could not find a direct phone number at all so I just called the phone number meant for current CC holders rewards program & did that.

Message 23 of 26
budugu
Regular Contributor

Yeah there does not seem to be any easy way ... could not find the number myself !

amex - plat + bcp, Apple Card, Citi Prestige (AU)
Message 24 of 26
enharu
Super Contributor

Where are you located and they pulled TU for you?

Did you have any account with ML?

Grats!
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 25 of 26
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

Forgot to mention I finally received my card a few days ago & it is so sexy, Smiley Surprised. Love the black & chrome bull outline look !

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.