Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Lowe's card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New Lowe's card!

Congratulations! Lowes is a great place to shop, and much easier to deal with than Home Depot. If you are a vet, make sure you take advantage of the 10% veterans discount. They are much more receptive to it than HD was when they wouldn't give me my veterans discount on an already discounted item. Lowes gives the discount all the time.

Message 11 of 13
JimBo99
Regular Contributor

And, the new $6k limit is already reporting to EXP.  That's the fastest card to report ever! 

Ok credit, getting better.....slowly.... Can't seem to stay in the Garden for any extended period of time. I'm trying. Mid to upper 600's across the board.
Message 12 of 13
Legal_Girl
Frequent Contributor

Got my Lowes card about a month after I closed on my house in July 2014. They started me at $2500.  I called and asked if they could up it and they raised it to $5k.  Since then, they gave me an auto CL to $8.800 and about a month ago I hit the CLI button and they gave me a total CL of $12k.  I must say, out of all of my cards, Lowes shinny blue card is one of the best looking cards I have, other than my shinny pink Discover IT.  This moral to my rant is -- this one will grow!

Homeowner Again as of July 17, 2014. Thanks to the VA and NFCU. FICOs EQ - 786/EX - 782/TU - 778/Quicksilver $3,500 / Cred 1 $2,875 / 1st Natl $4,250/ Kohls Visa $5k / Mercury MC $5,850 / NFCU Visa Sig Cash Rew $27k/ Lowes $25k / Best Buy Visa $11k/ NFCU LOC $15k / Walmart MC $7.5k / Chase Freedom Unlimited $1,500 / Discover IT $27,000 / Discover IT Chrome $21,500 / Citi DC $7,300 / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $17,500 / Citi Simplicity $18,500 / Citi Premier $8,200 / Care Credit $10k/ AMEX Gold - NSL / Chase Sapphire Preferred $20,500
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.