Not applicable

Re: New Synchrony Bank Stash Rewards Platinum approved

Grats! Now low profile so no FR Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

Thanks to Roseyk with the info on this new card from Synchrony.  I applied and got approved for $3,000.  TU puller for this card.

Huge Congrats to you!  It appears that you may be the first to app for the Stash card on this site.  Happy to hear Synch remains committed to TU.  My score has moved into the 700's now I'm scouting for the future, lol!  The Stash website looks sleek and upscale.  WTG👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Message 12 of 67
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!! It is a nice card to have. It is better than Dillard's card. Smiley Happy

Ron.

Message 13 of 67
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 14 of 67
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Ron1 wrote:

Congrats!!! It is a nice card to have. It is better than Dillard's card. Smiley Happy

Ron.

For sure

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 15 of 67
12njoy
Super Contributor

Thanks all

___________ 12Njoy
Message 16 of 67
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

Thanks to Roseyk with the info on this new card from Synchrony.  I applied and got approved for $3,000.  TU puller for this card.

@12njoy, I was approved for $12K, I think this is the highest I was ever approved for a Synchrony Bank card without going thur credit solutions to recon the limit,Like the rest I usually get the $3K and than I have to recon the limit

Message 17 of 67
12njoy
Super Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

@12njoy, I was approved for $12K, I think this is the highest I was ever approved for a Synchrony Bank card without going thur credit solutions to recon the limit,Like the rest I usually get the $3K and than I have to recon the limit

congrats.  This is my 2nd highest starting limit with Synchrony.  Sadly, it'll likely stay at $3,000 though.  This card shows promise with SL's.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 18 of 67
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

This probably is one of the most attractive Sync Cards... I mean a Sync card with a fixed 15.9% interest rate!!

I'm pretty hooked into my Marriott/Ritz Gold Combo for the little travel we do think I will pass but looks pretty nice if you like some of the more boutique hotels.

Message 19 of 67
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats 12njoy! I don't think you're ever denied Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 67
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.