cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank

Established Contributor

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank

I applied as well and got the 7-10 day message as well....Does anyone know if Comenity Bank is hard to get approved..I do not have any of their cards
Message 41 of 187
Mega Contributor

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank


sandman2435 wrote:
I applied as well and got the 7-10 day message as well....Does anyone know if Comenity Bank is hard to get approved..I do not have any of their cards

 

Good luck to you!!!




EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 42 of 187
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank

Hey all interested!
I called today to see which CR to unlock. I was told EX first then if they need a 2nd - TU. Just anFYI. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 43 of 187
Senior Contributor

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank

Odd because they pulled EQ for me today according to usaa credit montoring
Message 44 of 187
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank

Hey John398!
I usually take what a CRS says with a grain of salt. More often than not, the info received is incorrect. Shame really. Smiley Happy. I suspect that who they pull is still in relation to where you live in the US with Comenity. How's your app going? Any answer yet? Also, what's your credit profile looking like when you apped? Thanks for the info!!! Fingers crossed for a ridiculously high CL. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 45 of 187
Senior Contributor

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank


improvingmycredit wrote:
Hey John398!
I usually take what a CRS says with a grain of salt. More often than not, the info received is incorrect. Shame really. Smiley Happy. I suspect that who they pull is still in relation to where you live in the US with Comenity. How's your app going? Any answer yet? Also, what's your credit profile looking like when you apped? Thanks for the info!!! Fingers crossed for a ridiculously high CL. Smiley Happy

oh ok I am in Dallas, I  do have high util on some cards so maybe thats why, my EQ score should be around 655, I will wait for the letter

Message 46 of 187
Senior Contributor

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank

I wonder if they will do pre approval or shopping cart trick when you book a room? I wonder f there is a way to tell

Message 47 of 187
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank


john398 wrote:

I wonder if they will do pre approval or shopping cart trick when you book a room? I wonder f there is a way to tell


Anybody get an anwser on the apps yet?  I'm curious as to what type of limits they will start out with and how the approvals go.  Thanks for the feedback!


Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 48 of 187
New Member

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank

Applied yesterday, got approved for $2500 CL

Message 49 of 187
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: New Total Rewards Visa from Comenity Bank

Congrats! And thank for the feedback. Do you know who they pulled for you?

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 50 of 187