Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New York Company CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

New York Company CLI

I just hit the luv button on my New York and Company card. Approved CLI.
Went from $750.00 to $1150.00! 

I have only had the card since very middle of October. From reading I thought it would be denied cause most say you can not get your first cli for at least 9 months. But to my surpise it was approved!

Now I hope it was a soft pull as I am in the garden. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: New York Company CLI

Hi cgardencredit1 congrats on your NY&Co cli! I guess YMMV with everything in the credit world for clis as I also got a $400 cli on my Victoria's card at 6 mths when a lot of people have reported 1st CLIs at 9 mths as you stated...congrats again! 😊
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi cgardencredit1 congrats on your NY&Co cli! I guess YMMV with everything in the credit world for clis as I also got a $400 cli on my Victoria's card at 6 mths when a lot of people have reported 1st CLIs at 9 mths as you stated...congrats again! 😊

Thank you GiJane007Smiley Happy 

I think you are right. I am so glad I tried . Now I gotta go use them so the new CL reports

Message 3 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice jump cgardenSmiley Happy. You're on fireSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hit the love button again today. Another 400.00 increase to 1550.00.  It's growing slowly but surely. 

@Anonymous wrote:

I just hit the luv button on my New York and Company card. Approved CLI.
Went from $750.00 to $1150.00! 

I have only had the card since very middle of October. From reading I thought it would be denied cause most say you can not get your first cli for at least 9 months. But to my surpise it was approved!

Now I hope it was a soft pull as I am in the garden. 

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Up up and awaySmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.