Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New approvals!

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: New approvals!

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks eveyone! I would never have even tried if it wasn't for myfico forums. I knew nothing about requesting CLI before I came here & I was scared to try aping for anything new until I read of others luck with scores in my range. I did get several 7-10 day messages on other apps (not gonna app. For quite awhile now!) from :

Walmart, Chase (freedom), Amazon (store card),  Target (red), Jcrew, & Chevron.  Should I wait for letters or call for recon? On all or some? Any experience? (I know I went a Lil overboard on apping! Smiley Wink thanks in advance for any feedback!

This forum is a welcome fear-breaker and can turn the most hopeless looking cause into a winning credit profile.

You are doing great IMO. I was in the same spot when it came to Recon correspondence but once you break thru with results you become better at it over time and often time helps you make the right decisions just at the right times. A little conversation goes a long way. Smiley Happy

Congrats! on your new progress.

Message 11 of 21
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats OP. U are making good progress! U will see some even better results as time goes on! 

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats on the approvals

Message 13 of 21
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the forum!!! Congrats on all of your successes!!! Keep up the good work!!!
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 16 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Glad to hear you learned so much from myFICO and welcome to the group. Very nice job on the approvals too!

Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! It sure is a good feeling when you start to dig out of the low 500 range!! It is a lot of work and the temptation of buying stuff with the new credit can be hard sometimes(got myself into the hole somehow!) but the feeling of knowing you might be able to get a car loan / home loan down the road makes it easy. Sure wish someone would have told me about the importance of credit & credit scores when I was 18...

Message 18 of 21
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Way 2 go ,,,, good time to garden and let accts. age...

Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you so much guys!!!! off to the garden i go!......now time to tackle baddies! i am determined & motivated thanks to this forum & all of you!!!! 

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.