Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nfcu approvals!

tag
shols44
Frequent Contributor

Re: Nfcu approvals!

@DSW89 wrote:
Oh wow! So I think I should have asked for more then! How long do you think I should wait to ask for another increase? They CSR told me that if I apply for another credit card product in the next 15 days they will use the same report so should I ask for another increase now or would that be ridiculous and I should just wait?

There is 0% chance that will happen. NFCU is pull happy. They will absolutely pull again. But the limits they give make it a bit easier to swallow. If you app again expect at least 1 new HP...sometimes 2!

Starting Score: 501
Current Score: 754 EQ,TU 745,EX 750
Goal Score: 800

Message 11 of 12
DSW89
New Contributor

Re: Nfcu approvals!

Since the rep told me within 15 days it'd be the same report couldn't I just call back in and have them fix it if that we're to happen? I've never had it happen before and I've been with NFCU since 2008 but I have read on here that it happens to people a lot.
NavChek~ 13K.... nRewards MC~ 12K... CashRewards Visa sig~ 12k... NFCU Platinum Visa~ 10K... USAA Cash Rewards~ $2000... Chase Freedom~ $1500... Discover It~ $1500... Belk~ $1200.... Children's place ~$850... Walmart Store Card~ $1350... Amazon Store Card~ $1150...Victoria's Secret~ $500 Macy's~ $800

EQ~ 642
EX Fico~ 680
TU~ 686
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.