Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nice surprise, and a RITZ question.

tag
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: Nice surprise, and a RITZ question.

@lg8302ch wrote:

I would not ask for CLI with Chase for the simple reason that you have quite large exposure with your  Chase cards compared to your income. Any other lender I would have said go ahead and try but Chase has acted weird lately with account closures after approval Smiley Sad

Nah. NO worries til you get to 5 and then apply for card number 6. Ask me how I know Smiley Mad

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 11 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

I would not ask for CLI with Chase for the simple reason that you have quite large exposure with your  Chase cards compared to your income. Any other lender I would have said go ahead and try but Chase has acted weird lately with account closures after approval Smiley Sad

Nah. NO worries til you get to 5 and then apply for card number 6. Ask me how I know Smiley Mad

How do you know? Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 28
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

Well, you're more than aware of how. Hopefully, I get some good news in March

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 13 of 28
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

Is Chase still working on opening your accounts?  Good luck !   On the other thread Popamode72 asked an intersting question to the credit analyst regarding this type of AA and I am curious to see the reply to how such actions happen.

Message 14 of 28
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Ysettle4 wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

Is Chase still working on opening your accounts?  Good luck !   On the other thread Popamode72 asked an intersting question to the credit analyst regarding this type of AA and I am curious to see the reply to how such actions happen.

I wouldn't say they are working on it actively. It's more of calling them back after a month or so to see where I stand and to verify how I've been handling my current TLs. From there, a decision should be made.

Message 15 of 28
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

@Jansroom726 wrote:

Refreshed my CK report today, and was warmly welcomed with a $5,000 auto cli from CHASE!

I applied last week for the Ritz and was approved for a $10,000 limit - and now this - Chase must like me or something.

Has anyone else gotten a CLI on an existing chase card after they applied and got approved for another chase card?

Also - Regarding the Ritz card - if when I call to activate the card, what do you think my chances are of asking for an additional 5k?

"I was hoping that the Ritz card could match the limit of my chase united explorer card, would you be able to match the 15k limit?"

Thanks all!

Have you received your Ritz card yet? I applied on January 28th, and they still haven't generated an account number. 

Message 16 of 28
Jansroom726
Regular Contributor

@shinedown87 wrote:

@Jansroom726 wrote:

Refreshed my CK report today, and was warmly welcomed with a $5,000 auto cli from CHASE!

I applied last week for the Ritz and was approved for a $10,000 limit - and now this - Chase must like me or something.

Has anyone else gotten a CLI on an existing chase card after they applied and got approved for another chase card?

Also - Regarding the Ritz card - if when I call to activate the card, what do you think my chances are of asking for an additional 5k?

"I was hoping that the Ritz card could match the limit of my chase united explorer card, would you be able to match the 15k limit?"

Thanks all!

Have you received your Ritz card yet? I applied on January 28th, and they still haven't generated an account number. 

I, too, applied on the 28th. Still no card just yet. I'm calling on my lunch hour to get the UPS tracking number.

Should be here soon - and I'm crossing my fingers it's METAL and not plastic! ugh...

25 years old. Scores around 740. Income = 45K. Chase Car Loan @ 2.4%, AAOA = 2 years. Total Personal CL = 120k.
Message 17 of 28
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

@Jansroom726 wrote:

@shinedown87 wrote:

@Jansroom726 wrote:

Thanks all!

I, too, applied on the 28th. Still no card just yet. I'm calling on my lunch hour to get the UPS tracking number.

Should be here soon - and I'm crossing my fingers it's METAL and not plastic! ugh...

Let me know if you have any luck getting a tracking number. Mine still doesn't show up in my online account, and I haven't received any notifications form UPS My Choice. 

Message 18 of 28
Jansroom726
Regular Contributor

Let me know if you have any luck getting a tracking number. Mine still doesn't show up in my online account, and I haven't received any notifications form UPS My Choice. 

Update: Went home on my lunch hour and it appears I have a package from UPS waiting at my leasing office. That must be it! Now the dreaded curisority to see if it's metal. :x

25 years old. Scores around 740. Income = 45K. Chase Car Loan @ 2.4%, AAOA = 2 years. Total Personal CL = 120k.
Message 19 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jansroom726 wrote:

Update: Went home on my lunch hour and it appears I have a package from UPS waiting at my leasing office. That must be it! Now the dreaded curisority to see if it's metal. :x

Is it metal or plastic?

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.