Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Auto CLI just in time for 3x points

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom Auto CLI just in time for 3x points

Got my Nordstrom Store card May 25th, with a $300 limit. Was rebuilding credit, and had previously run into an issue with my Nordstrom debit account (moved, closed bank account it was linked to) which resulted in that account going to collection. Was glad to be approved at the time. 

After putting decent spend on the card, around $1700 since then, I've tried to get a CLI a few times, only to be told that they don't review accounts before the 4 or 6-month mark. I've talked to a few CSRs about getting one, and they have given me various answers. Called in today just to give it another try, as the 3x Points days are starting tomorrow and I'm in need of some fall clothes. Didn't even get to speak to a rep, wound up with an auto CLI to $1800! Scores at the time: EX-671, EQ-634, TU-644

If you have a Nordstrom card, check and see about a CLI, as they must be bending the rules to extend credit lines in advance of the 3x points days!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom Auto CLI just in time for 3x points

Damnit... Mods...

I swear I posted this in approvals 

Message 2 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

Damnit... Mods...

I swear I posted this in approvals 

No worries... got it moved for you.  Smiley Wink

Congrats on the nice increase!  screamer.gif

P.S.  If you need a thread moved you can let us know using the 'Report Inappropriate Content' option (even if it's your own).  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 5
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Gotta love Nordstroms!!! I get a hefty CLI every 3 months or so...maybe I should check to see if it's been upped since the 3x points are going on now!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.