Nordstrom Auto CLI x2. 7mths.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom Auto CLI x2. 7mths.

7 mths passed this week.

Started $1500.
Auto CLI to $3000 in June.

Just called to ask for CLI due to 7 month mark and robo lady said "Congratulations, your credit limit has been increased to $5500."

Mouth agape, I hung up after being on hold for 10 mins, and sent an SM for Visa. Will update later.

Thank you Nordys. I'm off to the Rack now!

EX at 695. Iced.

Usage: infrequent. Amounts range $20-300. PIF. Triple point day hoader.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Auto CLI x2. 7mths.

SweetSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Awesome. Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
7 mths passed this week.

Started $1500.
Auto CLI to $3000 in June.

Just called to ask for CLI due to 7 month mark and robo lady said "Congratulations, your credit limit has been increased to $5500."

Mouth agape, I hung up after being on hold for 10 mins, and sent an SM for Visa. Will update later.

Thank you Nordys. I'm off to the Rack now!

EX at 695. Iced.

Usage: infrequent. Amounts range $20-300. PIF. Triple point day hoader.

How did you request for CLI on the phone? I called but didn't find the options.  Did you call the number on the back of the card?

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I used to work at Nordstrom's. Great store with great customer service. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sdscoccerdad

Call the number on the back of the card. Automatic service will give you a run down of amount due, last payment, and balance. Select Zero. Wait for CSR.

Thanks guys. Surprised. There's my data point since there's few 2017 Nordy updates.
Message 6 of 9
sdsoccerdad
Established Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I got my card around March 22 of this year.  I'll wait till about 7 months as well.  I was auto increased around jun/july time from $1500-->$2500 so hopefully I can get another in a few weeks.

Personal Cards:

Business Cards:

Started my journey in the high 500's 10/1/2016
Current Fico: EQ:740 | TU:757 | EX:775
Message 7 of 9
gabeerwin
Contributor

If the let you upgrade via SM let me know. I have tried 3-4x's since I passed the $5000 mark and have been told every time they are not doing it by customer request anymore.

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gabeerwin wrote:

If the let you upgrade via SM let me know. I have tried 3-4x's since I passed the $5000 mark and have been told every time they are not doing it by customer request anymore.

Made another post. So far, nope.

The stubborn is strong in this one though. Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.