Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom Sweet CLI

tag
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Nordstrom Sweet CLI

Have just store card since June. Originally sl was 1k, 2 months later called in went to $2500, today called again and requested another CLI said could only due 500, he could hear my disappointment and asked what I was looking for, I said 5k would be great, after about 5 mins he came back and said he was able to push it through and am approved for 5k. No hard pull, Ex score 683 and Eq 774.

This is awesome as Nordstrom reports the store card as a regular credit card, so now it's my highest cl to date. Finally made 5k, hopefully since it looks like a mastercard or visa on my reports it will lead to higher Cl's on my visas.

I'll wait a couple weeks and see if I can PC to mastercard. I've heard mixed results...
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Moneyklutz
Frequent Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Sweet CLI

Grats on your CLI and double grats for asking for what you felt you deserved.

'...may I have another?' works only if it's voiced outloud =) 

Message 2 of 4
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Thank yoy, now if there was a way to have it update the bureaus. This card reports as a major verses what it really is, a store card. It was my highest cl until this morning wm sonoma brought me to 6k.

Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 3 of 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice jobSmiley Happy i need to sound more disappointed when calling my creditors to see if they wanna share extra luvSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.