Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom VS auto CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nordstrom VS auto CLI

Ive been sitting at $15,000 since August and requested a CLI from $15,000 to $25,000 2 weeks ago. They said they would need to do a HP for such a high limit. I declined the HP. I log in today to pay my balance off ($200 from last week spend) and noticed over the weekend they gave me a $5,000 auto increase. It wasn't there last week when I checked to see if my pending charges posted. gotta love the love ;-)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nordstrom VS auto CLI

Congrats! They have been increasing limits lately. I also went from $15K to $20K. Who says TD is cheap? Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im telling ya, the Fico Christmas party this year is going to be the best dressed affair in a long timeSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. Just got auto 5k to 20k as well. Enjoy! Contemplating their trunks due to very limited time to shop...

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Went from 5K to 7100 with no problems last week. I guess another 4-6 months before the next increase.

I guess TD Bank is raising their standards. I like it better with Nordstrom Bank.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

$1900 increase on my last statement for me

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.