Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom

tag
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Nordstrom

Oh, too lazy to drive to one of their stores as the one on the eastside is 33 mins away and the one on the westside of Cleveland is 20 mins away, although it's a Rack store.  I wanted this Visa, but I can wait for the upgrade.  I got an instant approval for the store card, as expectedSmiley Wink

Nordstrom approval.png

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: Nordstrom

Congrats on the approval! 

Message 2 of 17
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@fedxboy wrote:

Oh, too lazy to drive to one of their stores as the one on the eastside is 33 mins away and the one on the westside of Cleveland is 20 mins away, although it's a Rack store.  I wanted this Visa, but I can wait for the upgrade.  I got an instant approval for the store card, as expectedSmiley Wink

Nordstrom approval.png

Congrats! on getting in on a Nordies Card!

Message 3 of 17
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the approval!!

Like you, I too wish to get the Visa one day; the nearest Nordstrom is over an hour away. We do have a local Nordstrom Rack. 

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 4 of 17
fedxboy
Established Contributor

As expected sounds arrogant, I know...so you can imagine my dismay when I clicked the link -- HA HA

Nordstroms app after.jpg

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 6 of 17
fedxboy
Established Contributor

BUT they said it  was all good....they said the app went through   and I'll get the card in 5-7 days

Message 7 of 17
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@fedxboy wrote:

As expected sounds arrogant, I know...so you can imagine my dismay when I clicked the link -- HA HA

Nordstroms app after.jpg

Call!

edit: saw your next post. Glad it's cleared up!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval..

Message 9 of 17
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

way to go fedex...Im super happy I got mine back..I live 10 min from the store, and the Rack!!! LOLSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.