Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nordstrom

tag
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

Nordstrom

Applied online and was instantly approved. Card received yesterday, they gave me a SL of 6K but it was just the normal store card. Do I have to wait 6 mths for the visa upgrade still? Or can I get a upgrade now? Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
krisssmmm
Regular Contributor

Re: Nordstrom

It doesn't hurt to call and ask. Worse they can do is say no. They may want some history with the store card first. 

Message 2 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!
Message 3 of 14
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats! at least it will upgrade eventually down the road 6-12 months for most people! nice limit! 

Message 4 of 14
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

yea..if you wanted the Visa, you should have applied in store. Youll need to wait the usual 6-7 months to ask for the upgrade. Congrats to you on the nice SL!!
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you.  I would think that if they gave you a 6k limit, you should have qualified for a Visa card.  I'd give the a call.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice limit. Congratulations. Nordstrom must be hoping people will drop several thousand of their newly acquired high credit limits over the holidays to boost their sagging sales.

Message 7 of 14
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.