Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not a bad day

Well done, congrats on the approvals !

Message 12 of 20
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Good going! Where were you able to find the $250 cash back offer for BCP?

Message 13 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

stellar 

Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sweet!

Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic!!  Nicely done! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome

Message 17 of 20
puckster23
Contributor

Congrats on your approvals.  By the way just thinking how you mention that you might not keep the PRG card once the AF hits.  One thing you could do is get the Everyday card (which has a 25k bonus if you serch for it) and you can move your membership points from the Gold to the Everyday (if you choose to cancel.)  Just a thought I share with you this.  The BCP is a great card especially if you Market alot.......

Once again Congrats on your approvals.....

Current Scores - EX-754, EQ-716, TU-751 Cards - Amex BCP(13800), Amex PRG, Amex Everyday(5000), Discover IT(3000), Navy Fed Go Rewards(11800), Cap One Sony Card(4000), Chase Freedom(5000), Chase Slate(5000)
Message 18 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cain- wrote:

Good going! Where were you able to find the $250 cash back offer for BCP?

The normal bonus listed on the Amex website is $150 after 1k spend, but when I went thru the pre-qual after signing in it gave me the $250 offer instead.

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@puckster23 wrote:

Congrats on your approvals.  By the way just thinking how you mention that you might not keep the PRG card once the AF hits.  One thing you could do is get the Everyday card (which has a 25k bonus if you serch for it) and you can move your membership points from the Gold to the Everyday (if you choose to cancel.)  Just a thought I share with you this.  The BCP is a great card especially if you Market alot.......

Once again Congrats on your approvals.....

That's a good idea and is exactly what I was thinking. Hopefully later in the year they will tease it with a larger bonus and I'll jump on it then. I actually started to get the BCE card instead of the BCP because in my pre-qual it listed that card and the bonus was 30k points, but I wanted the 6% cash back on groceries. 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.