Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not sure if auto CLI or CLI approval? [DISCOVER CLI]

tag
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

Not sure if auto CLI or CLI approval? [DISCOVER CLI]

So random lol Got an email from Mint App saying my Discover increased by $1,500. So last time I got an increase of the same, so I thought.. really?? talk about a delayed update considering my last 1,500 increase was on 11/14/16.

So ever since 11/14/16, I've been randomly requesting increases on the daily/weekly with getting 'not enough time with current limit' blah blah. 

Wow, I'm seriously shocked.

My timeline-

8/18- approved- 6.5k

11/14- cli of 1.5k- 8k

12/20- cli of 1.5k- 9.5k

not bad.

EDIT: BTW, I put roughly about ZERO dollars on the card lol, so obviously utilization means nothing with them. Smiley Happy

Total Credit Line- $89,300| Personal- $78,650 | Biz- $5,650
Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Not sure if auto CLI or CLI approval? [DISCOVER CLI]

Congratulations! Well, I used mine a lot with the zero interest and carried a balance. When that time ended I paid in full and was rewarded with a 6500 CLI so I guess that yes, using and paying do count. Any increase anytime is a welcome thing, though.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 8
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations! Well, I used mine a lot with the zero interest and carried a balance. When that time ended I paid in full and was rewarded with a 6500 CLI so I guess that yes, using and paying do count. Any increase anytime is a welcome thing, though.Smiley Happy

Congrats on yours too!

My highest limit is with them. I love it!!

Current Score [F9]: EX-721 || TU-759 || EQ-768 || AAoA-2yrs7mo || uti- 1% || 100% payment history || 9 inq
Message 3 of 8
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Awesome - congrats!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, Random! Those $1500 add up fast! Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

4 months, 3k , not so random Random lolSmiley Wink. Discover discovered your no idiot Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!! Whether Auto or Manual, it's still pretty great!!!! Hoping to Discover some luv next month.

Message 7 of 8
Random_idiot
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!! Whether Auto or Manual, it's still pretty great!!!! Hoping to Discover some luv next month.

Yes it is!! woohoo!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.