cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that's what I'm talking about Discover!!

tag
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Now that's what I'm talking about Discover!!

Yesterday was the first time in our 2 year relationship that I have asked Discover for a cli.  I received one $600 (auto) kiss from them back in January of this year but nothing other than that.  I never wanted to request a HP cli because I figured that the usual $500 that they hand out was not worth the HP.  I have tried to make this cc my daily driver but I get tired of making 4 or 5 payments a month to keep from going over my cl.  

That's all over now!!  Just got a phone call from yesterdays HP cli request and was shocked!!

$4,500 increase!!  Sitting comfortably with a $6,600 cl now.  It was worth the HP!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: Now that's what I'm talking about Discover!!

Why was this moved to applications?  I thought all card and cli approvals went in the approvals section.

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SpecFile wrote:

Why was this moved to applications?  I thought all card and cli approvals went in the approvals section.

Are you sure you didn't post it in applications? I don't see a shadow link in approvals.

Message 3 of 21
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

I could have sworn that I posted in Approvals and then came back and it had been moved to apps. I've been on this forum for a long time but still am not above making a mistake. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 21
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, grats on your Discover CLI Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 21
IMCUTE2
Contributor

@SpecFile wrote:

Yesterday was the first time in our 2 year relationship that I have asked Discover for a cli.  I received one $600 (auto) kiss from them back in January of this year but nothing other than that.  I never wanted to request a HP cli because I figured that the usual $500 that they hand out was not worth the HP.  I have tried to make this cc my daily driver but I get tired of making 4 or 5 payments a month to keep from going over my cl.  

That's all over now!!  Just got a phone call from yesterdays HP cli request and was shocked!!

$4,500 increase!!  Sitting comfortably with a $6,600 cl now.  It was worth the HP!

CONGRATS SpecFile I took a hard pull yesterday against my better judgment glad I was wrong. I received the same thing $4500 bringing my CL from $9200 to $13700!!! I officially went to the garden today 😄. 

FICO08 TU 785 EQ 763 EX 744 as of 05/06/15 GOAL 800+ ALL 3 BY 2016
Message 6 of 21
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the CLI!

Message 7 of 21
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

@IMCUTE2 wrote:

@SpecFile wrote:

CONGRATS SpecFile I took a hard pull yesterday against my better judgment glad I was wrong. I received the same thing $4500 bringing my CL from $9200 to $13700!!! I officially went to the garden today 😄. 

T

Awesome!! Congrats to you. Was that your first HP cli?

Message 8 of 21
IMCUTE2
Contributor

@SpecFile wrote:

@IMCUTE2 wrote:

@SpecFile wrote:

T

Awesome!! Congrats to you. Was that your first HP cli?

Yes it was my 1st HP. I was skeptical because I would get auto CLI. This new system doesn't allow you to ask for an amount and that was scary. I just didn't want to take a HP FOR NOTHING. 

FICO08 TU 785 EQ 763 EX 744 as of 05/06/15 GOAL 800+ ALL 3 BY 2016
Message 9 of 21
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats ..that is a nice bump and well worth the HP 😊

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.