Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!!!!! AMEX BCE Approved

tag
robbulous
Regular Contributor

Re: OMG!!!!!! AMEX BCE Approved

Congrats! I remember the feeling I got when I saw that I was approved. It was a great feeling. Smiley Very Happy

It will take a day or so for your account to populate in their servers, so try calling tomorrow to see what your CL is.

And mark your calendar for 61 days from today to request a 3x CLI.

NPSL.................$30,000............$28,000.............$20,500............$28,000............$80,000............$19,000............$21,300..............$20,500
Current FICO Score Across All 3: 770+..... GOAL: 800+ Current Utilization: 5%....... Infiniti Financial Auto Loan at 1.9%
Message 11 of 22
SmiDils
Established Member

@robbulous wrote:

Congrats! I remember the feeling I got when I saw that I was approved. It was a great feeling. Smiley Very Happy

It will take a day or so for your account to populate in their servers, so try calling tomorrow to see what your CL is.

And mark your calendar for 61 days from today to request a 3x CLI.

I feel like a 3 year old on christmas morning. Calendar marked... Thanks for reminder. I called and my limit is $1,000 BETTER THAN NOTHING!!!

should i let a balnce report and then PIF every month or let it report at $0?

Starting total revolving credit: $300 (5/2011) Current total revolving credit: $61,600
4 Collections, 1 Repo, 1 Eviction INQUIRIES: Equifax 22, Transunion 5, Experian 15
Wal-Mart Fico 650 1/10/14
In the Garden - Score Goal 760 across
Message 12 of 22
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Use your card to best fit your spending - if you are trying to maximize scoring and are concerned about util, then don't let a bal report. As far as Amex and their 3x CLI, they will see your payment history so paying after your statement posts would not be a problem.
Message 13 of 22
SmiDils
Established Member

@09Lexie wrote:
Use your card to best fit your spending - if you are trying to maximize scoring and are concerned about util, then don't let a bal report. As far as Amex and their 3x CLI, they will see your payment history so paying after your statement posts would not be a problem.

@09Lexie, Thanks for advice, i always PIF i just wanted to make sure i do everything the right way to get maximum increase possible. my Util is currently around 6%

Starting total revolving credit: $300 (5/2011) Current total revolving credit: $61,600
4 Collections, 1 Repo, 1 Eviction INQUIRIES: Equifax 22, Transunion 5, Experian 15
Wal-Mart Fico 650 1/10/14
In the Garden - Score Goal 760 across
Message 14 of 22
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Review Mustang's sticky for the 3xcli. Very informative and will guide you step by step.
Message 15 of 22
angelcred10
Regular Contributor

Congrats!

Good Idea not risking the Chase INQ Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 635 Current Score: 659 Discover Pull
Goal Score:720s
Tried to use Images but it was all Wibbly, Wobbly, and Timey-Wimey.
Message 16 of 22
robbulous
Regular Contributor

Hey, that'll be a 3k limit in 61 days if you treat them right! My 61 days is on December 10th. I'm charging a few hundred to the card each month and PIF.

NPSL.................$30,000............$28,000.............$20,500............$28,000............$80,000............$19,000............$21,300..............$20,500
Current FICO Score Across All 3: 770+..... GOAL: 800+ Current Utilization: 5%....... Infiniti Financial Auto Loan at 1.9%
Message 17 of 22
Goodwillhunting
Valued Member

s!Re: OMG!!!!!! AMEX BCE Approved

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Amex Blue Cash Everyday $15,000 | Citi Thank You Preferred $12,000 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $10,000 | Mid-Atlantic Credit Union $5,000
Message 18 of 22
Express
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to the Family!
CL $408,200
Message 19 of 22
SoonerMagic1
Established Member

Congrats!  I have been loving Amex.  Got my foot in the door with a PRG in June (denied same day for BCP).  Then in August got the Delta Gold.  Earlier this month approved for BCP & SPG!

Same day I applied for the BCP & SPG, I also applied for the Chase Southwest Visa ... denied.  Called for recon ... denied.  Called for recon again 15 min later ... this rep said she could see I had been re-establishing my credit and would forward it for recon ... next day approved!  I was wanting to get my foot back in the door with Chase after burning them 6 to 7 years ago, but even more so I was wanting those 50k Rapid Rewards points.  That sign-up bonus expires at the end of the month, btw.

Got every card I want for now ... gardening until I buy a house next year!

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.