Did you mean: 

OMG Amex BCE 3xCLI - my first 5 digit CL

tag
shakalaka
Established Contributor

OMG Amex BCE 3xCLI - my first 5 digit CL

Just pulled the trigger (61 days was last Tuesday) Smiley Very Happy

Congratulations!
Your request to increase your line of credit to $12,000 has been approved and will be available for use within 15 minutes.

I guess not bad for only being 13 months in the "credit game" (start working here on March 1st).

Put roughly 4k on the card in the last 2 months, PIF in 3 large payments. Balance is $70 right now ... last SP from AX was on 2/12 my total util on the reports was 40% or so (always pay in full, but not before statement cuts).

I just love them. Let´s do some Happy Dance. Smiley Happy Thanks again all for the great advice in this Forum. Couldn´t have done it witoout you.

FICO (TU/EX/EQ): 773/766/778 - Total CL 255+K
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
scarzy
Regular Contributor

Re: OMG Amex BCE 3xCLI - my first 5 digit CL

Congrats! I can't wait to join the Amex family!  It will be a long wait though!! lol

starting EQ FICO : 526 current EQ FICO : 640 starting TU FICO: 538 current TU FICO : 656

My wallet: Capital One cash rewards $1,300- ~ NFCU signature cash rewards $5,000- ~ NFCU nRewards $5,000- ~ NFCU LOC $1,000- ~ Target $200- ~ Kohl's $300- ~ Walmart $800- ~ Amazon $900- ~ Updated 6/2013

Discharged Ch7 Nov.16, 2012

Message 2 of 19
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

@shakalaka wrote:

Congratulations!
Your request to increase your line of credit to $12,000 has been approved and will be available for use within 15 minutes.

I guess not bad for only being 13 months in the "credit game" (start working here on March 1st).

Put roughly 4k on the card in the last 2 months, PIF in 3 large payments. Balance is $70 right now ...

I just love them. Let´s do some Happy Dance. Smiley Happy Thanks again all for the great advice in this Forum. Couldn´t have done it wihtout you.

Yay!!! happy for you shak!!! Cannot wait to get to the five digit limits myself...im on my way there!

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 19
shakalaka
Established Contributor

Yeah patience is the key, even so it is very hard, when you are reading in this forum. Let´s see what Discover will do for me on the 6 months mark later this months ... they have some catchup to do (I hope) Smiley Very Happy

Thanks all

Message 4 of 19
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

Congrats on your approval. Smiley Happy

I'm hoping I'll get lucky with them around the first of May, but I'm not holding my breath.  I've been denied for a CLI 3 times already... Smiley Mad

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 5 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@shakalaka wrote:

Congratulations!

Put roughly 4k on the card in the last 2 months, PIF in 3 large payments. Balance is $70 right now ... last SP from AX was on 2/12 my total util on the reports was 40% or so (always pay in full, but not before statement cuts).

I just love them. Let´s do some Happy Dance. Smiley Happy Thanks again all for the great advice in this Forum. Couldn´t have done it witoout you.

WTG!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 19
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@TNTransplant wrote:

I'm hoping I'll get lucky with them around the first of May, but I'm not holding my breath.  I've been denied for a CLI 3 times already... Smiley Mad

Autsch, keep my fingers crossed for you.

Message 7 of 19
shakalaka
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@shakalaka wrote:

Congratulations!

WTG!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Yeah thanks. Life is very good the last couple of months Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 19
TNTransplant
Established Contributor

@shakalaka wrote:

@TNTransplant wrote:

Autsch, keep my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks.  I need all the good vibes I can get. 

Starting Score: Jan 2012: EQ - 659, TU08 - 670, EX - ???
Current Score:April 2014: EQ - 772, TU08 - 782, EX - 754
Last App:3/21/14

Message 9 of 19
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!!!!!! I remember when I got the 3xcli to $10,500! I was ecstatic!!!!
And I cant wait to apply for my next one!!!!
Good luck!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.