cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

tag
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Re: OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

Congrats on the approval!!  I may need to look to you when it comes time for me to recon for a card.

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 31 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@redpat wrote:

That's a nice welcome back, pizza!

Go Chase!

Thank you Redpat!! Still riding the high wave , LOL Smiley Happy

Message 32 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@peghede wrote:

Congrats on your approval ,you have 80+ inq on exp or on all 3 combined?

Thank you! and, nope thats just EX...good news is they quit counting towards your score after a certain amount, lol Smiley Wink 

Message 33 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats!  Very generous limit of Chase with a welcome back.  Now trick is to stay in the garden for two years so you can get a legacy card of theirs.

Thank you CC!! Smiley Happy I couldnt believe the SL...I was $300?  Ok great!! Then the email came, and it said $3k!! I about died... 

The garden will be a very tricky place for me, but Im gonna try hard! LOL..I might be able to continue my Chase "high" for rest of year thoughSmiley Happy

Message 34 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:
Congrats Pizza. That's awesome. 🍕
(Glad to know I'm not the only one with 80 Ex inq)

Thanks fitfireguy!! I dont know why everyone gets to freaked out about INQ's anyway, LOL..Smiley Wink

Message 35 of 118
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:

Holy mother of all recons!!!!  😳

Ok... so a little history for those of you who don't  know , but Chase was IIB in 2013, and I've tried relentlessly to get back in with them with no luck. I didn't care what card 💳 I had, just needed "IN".  

So last night, I decided to just go for it again, and of course if you have a BK reporting the computer automatically declines you for that, so "waiting out the app" is not an option for people like me with the auto declines. Anyway, called in immediately for recon and was told that it was auto declined for that, and long story short..... I did one hell of a recon, my best one yet!!! Lol!! 😉

She told me she put in a recommendation for approval but that I needed to call verification for further processing. I did, they sent text to cell phone, asked a few public questions and other questions, and after that.... approved! Couldn't believe it!! I was prepared to call back for a 2nd recon! I even told her I was just wanting a foot in with a low sl of $300 and didn't care about apr either.  

So imagine my shock at the $3k approval!! I will treat this card very carefully rebuilding my history once again with Chase, and ride this high wave for the rest of the year!!  Will need to garden for 2 yrs if I want  freedom or another legacy card and not co-branded, but giving them 2 yrs of rebuilt history with them, I should have no problem getting any of their cards at that point.  I did not apply for prime card as I'm not that big of an amazon person, and I got the "silver " colored card 😊

Anyway... pulled EX (only one open), 25+/24,  and like 80+ inq/24, fico8  681, $3k/22.7%, have no banking history with them, just past cc. 

IMG_6956.PNG

PIZZA Party!! Woohoo.. Congrats on your approval..

Chase is glad to have you back.. Smiley Very Happy

Message 36 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Great news!!!  I so admire people with the courage to do the work and recon.  That's one thing I've never done.....Great job !!!!!  Great welcome back limit too!

Thank you trentk! 

If people know that there's recon available, and dont try, they only have themselves to blame!! ANYTHING thats on your reports can always be explained, especially to what lenders want to hear, lol Smiley Wink

Message 37 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!

I burned them back in 2009 for about $5k and they instantly approved me for the Amazon Visa last month!! I was soooo excited, especially that first time I signed on to their website with my very own login information.  It was such a huge moment in my rebuilding so I completely understand where you are coming from.

I also have to wait 2 years to try for any of the main cards but....on a total whim I applied for the Chase Fairmont on Sunday and the approved me for that also, $5k SL!!!

The only reason I applied for that is because it is a card that is likely going away and the rumor is it might get PC'd to one of their other cards (Freedom etc).  I thought that may be away for me to get a "real" Chase card without waiting out the 5/24.  I was stunned when they approved me, especially since they pulled EXP which is, by far, my lowest score and worst report.  Numerous baddies that aren't on the other 2.  Not to mention a crap ton of inquiries and new accts.  

I'm still waiting on the "Oooops, you were approved my mistake" email to come.  Smiley Happy 

Anyway, YAY for the growing "Back in with Chase" crowd!!!!

Thank you Cam!! 

I know some people are just sitting back thinking.."its just a credit card....jeez"....but, those people didn't go thru a horrible time in their life, have to file BK, have their lives turned upside down, and THEN on top of that, try to rebuild their life including their credit. Then try to get back in with the same lenders that were burned in one way or another. Its tough!!! sometimes impossible.....

People that havent been in that situaiton just cant relate at all, 

Thanks againSmiley Happy

Message 38 of 118
JamP
Valued Contributor

Congratz Pizza, your the woman for sure.

Hottest card on myFico, making me want to apply just for the $70 gift card and another card with Chase.

Love your comment, I don't know why people worry about inqs lol

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 39 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@JamP wrote:

Congratz Pizza, your the woman for sure.

Hottest card on myFico, making me want to apply just for the $70 gift card and another card with Chase.

Love your comment, I don't know why people worry about inqs lol

Thank you Jam!!

Im a go-getter, Type A personality gal, so selling your "story" to a recon anaylst isnt any different than if I were selling a car or something.  Youre just telling them what they want to hear, and sometimes, a little "groveling" goes a long way too, lol... Smiley Happy

Message 40 of 118
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.