cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: OMG!!! Back w/ CHASE post BK! Amazon Visa!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Pizza has been doing really well over the past few months I've noticed. Congrats!

LOL!!! Thank you 12v!! Smiley Happy

Message 61 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Woohoo!  Congrats Pizza.  Great job on the recon and very happy that you're back with Chase

Thanks so much Irish!! I was surprised it only took one recon call this time! LOL Smiley Happy

Message 62 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats Ms. Pizza. 🎉🎁🍾🎊

Thank you MiesterbroSmiley Happy

Message 63 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@irunfromcredit wrote:

Congrats on the approval!!  I may need to look to you when it comes time for me to recon for a card.

Thank you irun!!

You bet! Look me up, and ill be glad to help! Smiley Happy

Message 64 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Holy mother of all recons!!!!  😳

Ok... so a little history for those of you who don't  know , but Chase was IIB in 2013, and I've tried relentlessly to get back in with them with no luck. I didn't care what card 💳 I had, just needed "IN".  

So last night, I decided to just go for it again, and of course if you have a BK reporting the computer automatically declines you for that, so "waiting out the app" is not an option for people like me with the auto declines. Anyway, called in immediately for recon and was told that it was auto declined for that, and long story short..... I did one hell of a recon, my best one yet!!! Lol!! 😉

She told me she put in a recommendation for approval but that I needed to call verification for further processing. I did, they sent text to cell phone, asked a few public questions and other questions, and after that.... approved! Couldn't believe it!! I was prepared to call back for a 2nd recon! I even told her I was just wanting a foot in with a low sl of $300 and didn't care about apr either.  

So imagine my shock at the $3k approval!! I will treat this card very carefully rebuilding my history once again with Chase, and ride this high wave for the rest of the year!!  Will need to garden for 2 yrs if I want  freedom or another legacy card and not co-branded, but giving them 2 yrs of rebuilt history with them, I should have no problem getting any of their cards at that point.  I did not apply for prime card as I'm not that big of an amazon person, and I got the "silver " colored card 😊

Anyway... pulled EX (only one open), 25+/24,  and like 80+ inq/24, fico8  681, $3k/22.7%, have no banking history with them, just past cc. 

IMG_6956.PNG

PIZZA Party!! Woohoo.. Congrats on your approval..

Chase is glad to have you back.. Smiley Very Happy

LOL...thank you! 

Im not sure about "glad", but they are defintely willing to give me a chance again, which Im not taking lightly! Smiley Happy

Message 65 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@azguy13 wrote:

Pizza! That's amazing! Congrats my friend! 

Hey friend!! Thank you so much! Im glad I finally have something to show for some of these INQ on my reports, LOL.. Smiley Wink

Message 66 of 118
myjourney
Super Contributor

ROFLMAO ....

Pizza does any of this look familiar?

Jan 4th you said 

'' Id say my chances are actually pretty good. oh wait, I meant by 2023 my chances will be good, Smiley Wink hehehehe

idk....I still like like to throw out a Chase app every now and then, you know, to warm them up to my credit report, so its not such a shock when I go to recon, LOL..they been "conditioned", Smiley Wink''

I said 

Image result for falling off a cliff

Jan 17th exactly 13 days later 

Image result for wile e coyote gif

Congrats on making it a full 13 days and a new card 

Image result for wile e coyote cliff gif

Image result for that's all folks gif

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 67 of 118
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

ROFLMAO ....

Pizza does any of this look familiar?

Jan 4th you said 

'' Id say my chances are actually pretty good. oh wait, I meant by 2023 my chances will be good, Smiley Wink hehehehe

idk....I still like like to throw out a Chase app every now and then, you know, to warm them up to my credit report, so its not such a shock when I go to recon, LOL..they been "conditioned", Smiley Wink''

I said 

Image result for falling off a cliff

Jan 17th exactly 13 days later 

Image result for wile e coyote gif

Congrats on making it a full 13 days and a new card 

Image result for wile e coyote cliff gif

Image result for that's all folks gif

LMAO!!!  hiiiiiiiiiiii!! I was wonderiing when my good friend would show up!!   hahahahaha

Well...look at it this way, no more Chase apps for awhile since I got a card now! LOL..

I never promised to stay in the garden forever, and 13 days is quite the accomplishement for me! LOL Smiley Wink

Good thing the Garden is so good about welcoming people back! Smiley Wink

Do I need to check my PM's now for the real "congrats" ?  Smiley Happy

Message 68 of 118
sjt
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

@sjt wrote:

Congrats Pizza!

This is epic. So happy for you.

BTW- How much did you burn them for and what did you say when they mention it?

Thank you sjt!!

You know I honestly dont remember, without going back and looking, but 9-10k probably.. Smiley Sad 

She mentioned the BK, and I brought up that they were included, even though I knew she could see it in their system. I just explained what led up to it, and why it happened, what Im doing now to ensure history doesnt repeat itself, and I threw in some pleases, sorries, and give me another chance for good times as well. LOL. 

Thank you for sharing! This will help and inspire alot of folks! 

This is just EPIC!

Im having Pizza for dinner!

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 69 of 118
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

Pizza , you showed what a recon is. Let's have a glass of wine.🎆🎆🎩🍕
Message 70 of 118
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.